Alright when was that again.....?

screen636.jpg

Did you hear, Hamilton driving slow, because he is afraid for a fight with Verstappen. So Hamilton drive slow to have Bottas near Verstappen.
Well, as soon as you posted this (or while you were posting) he posted 2 consecutive fastest lap of the race.

edit: and third fastest lap of the race, now 4th fastest lap...

Not opposing your previous remarks , just stating what happened

Last edited:
Only Max and Valtteri are not lapped, Yikes!

Ferrari strategy for vettel : driving 29 laps on brand new mediums and 37 laps on the softs, hmmmm

EfjTpqBXgAAsVoZ.jpg

Last edited:
That was the most boring race of the season so far. In the first Silverstone it was even more boring, until the flat tyres kicked in tho. Sky is right, let Verstappen race @ Mercedes to drive vs. Hamilton or Red Bull / Honda should find more performance. But still, the gap between P1 / P2 and P3 will be huge. :)

Last edited:
Good solid victory of Hamilton. Gap with Max not expected (23 sec a complete pit stop).
Thanks to the bad start of Bottas Max grabbed that #2.

Midfield ok racing. And indeed only top three in the same lap. The moment one RB lapped another RB.

Vettel DOTD. Nice but on the other hand a bit embarrased for a four time World Champ. He deserves more an better. Rumour (!) goes that Spa will be his last race for Ferrari? Let's see if the sources are reliable.

I was under the impression he managed his tyres pretty well - I can't remember any instances where he's got through tyres more quickly than anyone else.

In fact it seems the dual axis thing on the Mercedes this year is intended more for tyre management than anything else.
I would argue the opposite Hes torn up tires when others have not. His tire exploded in the 70th anniversary GP (Silverstone 2) Max Verstappen did not.

I wonder where people who say one driver gets a better can than the other driver get this information from, since teams will never admit this in public. Some people seem to forget F1 is more a constructors championship than a drivers championship. They get the money based on constructor points, not when a driver becomes WC. So, why would RB give Ricciardo a worse car than Max? That would result in less points for the constructors championship. Ricciardo is a great driver who should drive in a top team. I was sad he left RB, since with him RB could have a better car at the moment, because that is wat RB is missing at the moment... 2 drivers that can outperform the car.
Why does Red Bull build both cars customized to one driver, therefore making it difficult for the other drivers on the team to handle the thing. It;s stupid, but they do it. Look, there have been drivers who have felt as though their car is not up to the standards of another car for whatever reasons.

They were even talking about it last week on Sky Sports. During an interview with Seb Vettel the woman who was the interviewer asked Vettel directly "do you think that your car is not as good as your teammates". Why would an interviewer pose the question directly to a driver if it is somrthing that is never done? Don't put your question to me as to why a team would do it. Maybe you should ask the question during a free practice when they are on a broadcast. They do look at questions and answer them on air. F1 has always been known as a somewhat dirty and sometimes political sport. They do what they want, but I don't know what else to tell you on that.

Daddy Verstappen senior was pulling strings for his little boy in the paddock, and Ricciardo was a threat to that.

Last edited:
But each person is different and come from different backgrounds right? Racism is a topic that Hamilton being a black person should be rightly leading the way on, it needs to be talked about. Where does not talking about it get us? No where!

I really don't get the problem here.
Its been spoken about my whole life almost 25 years. Dose anything change' no. It is human nature to fight and argue and make wars and conflict. I just live with it. Martin Luther King has failed so how is Hamilton going to make it any different. Get back to me in 10 years and tell me how the problem is fixed. If it is.

The Mercs are back in business, and all is as it should be again.

Great job Lewissssssss!!!! Kinda interesting that Verstappen wasn't as concerned about his team's health after the race this time - hmmm.

Hamilton does a lot of stuff with sponsors, designed his own line of clothes etc. Supports many charities, but judging by your comments you see what you want to see.

I'm a big JB fan, but I doubt he came from a poor background.

Disagree, they should be using their platform for better.
He is a media puppet as all famous people are. People tell them to do stuff for their image. Weather they want to or not.

Why does Red Bull build both cars customized to one driver, therefore making it difficult for the other drivers on the team to handle the thing. It;s stupid, but they do it. Look, there have been drivers who have felt as though their car is not up to the standards of another car for whatever reasons.

They were even talking about it last week on Sky Sports. During an interview with Seb Vettel the woman who was the interviewer asked Vettel directly "do you think that your car is not as good as your teammates". Don't put your question to me as to why a team would do it. Maybe you should ask the question during a free practice when they are on a broadcast. They do look at questions and answer them on air. F1 has always been known as a somewhat dirty and sometimes political sport. They do what they want, but I don't know what else to tell you on that.

Daddy Verstappen senior was pulling strings for his little boy in the paddock, and Ricciardo was a threat to that.
1. Where did you get the information from that RB build a car for Max's specific needs? Reliable source please and not some Sky Sports people trying to create interesting stories.
2. What was Vettel's answer to the question? Did he confirm to that Sky Sports woman, who was trying to create an interesting story, that indeed his car was worse than Leclerc's?
3. Do you really think Jos Verstappen has that kind of influence on Helmut Marko and Dietrich Mateschitz?

You seem to be thinking whatever Sky Sports says is true...but they are just press people.

Did you hear, Hamilton driving slow, because he is afraid for a fight with Verstappen. So Hamilton drive slow to have Bottas near Verstappen.
Crash is no fight for Lewis at all, and personally I am glad when he comes in second because he is not the threat to Lewis, it's Bottas who is the threat, and as long as Crash is keeping Bottas at bay, he's allowing Lewis to run away in the points that much more, so it plays nicely into Lewis's hands.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back