Alright when was that again.....?

I was thinking when watching his interview, when will he start to think about leaving. Redbull keep being the nearly team, he will want a Championship winning car. Just wondering how much patience he has?

Max does not strike me as the patient type ;)

I think unless RB up their game, it's only a matter of time until he jumps to another team.

The question is which team?

Why do people so want Hamilton to be universally loved? NO driver ever has been universally loved....yet if you dislike Hamilton many seem to push the subject too much, just get over it Personally I like the Underdogs, those who have to fight for success, Hamilton's had it pretty much on a plate most of his career especially with the Merc/hybrid years which have been so boring I stopped watching F1.

But someone disliking a sportsman doesn't mean they think he's crap, Look ar Marc Marques in Moto GP, supremely skilled yet not universally liked. Valentino Rossi has his haters and he's probably THE most popular sportsman in his field ever. edit...forgot Johnny Rae, dominating WSB past 5 years, not universally loved.

But no "everyone" just has to love Hamilton for some reason......

Max does not strike me as the patient type ;)

I think unless RB up their game, it's only a matter of time until he jumps to another team.

The question is which team?
RedBull has always had a GP winning car during the last years and Verstappen has every reason to wait for 2022 before considering a move. And watching and listening to the current Max (not the very young guy he was when he started), he seems to be more patient and cold-blooded than many other drivers.

Lewis was good even before he had the best cars...go look at his GP2 footage and everything before even it.
So too were Senna, Schumacher and a few others.
It is why they got the opportunity in the first place.
You can't get mad at a guy who consistently makes the best of his machinery, when said machinery was a 'reward' for greatness.
I think, noone is denying that Hamilton is a very good racing driver and among the best currently, but I don't see the legend in him that I see in other drivers. He basicly had the best equipment at hand since his karting days with the support of McLaren and Ron Dennis since he was a child. As you mentioned his GP2 days, you should be aware that he took the title with ART wich was arguably the best GP2 team at that time by far and Mercedes was allready heavily involved with his F3 title. And that the team is even more important in a spec series is a fact that you will notice when taking a look at teams like Lechner Racing.

In comparison, people allways try to link Schumachers success to Ferrari, but they forget that he won two titles with Benetton with cars that weren't necessarily the best (even according to Berger and Alesi who found the Benetton to be undrivable). And it get's even more extreme when you take a look at how many of his wins were achieved in Benettons or Ferraris that were far behind McLaren or Williams in the early and late 90s when seasons didn't have 20 races. The chance of success for Hamilton is just so much higher these days and it's important to keep that in mind when people put his name among those greats.

I don't know if you are aware, but he did beat Ricciardo. Welcome to planet earth.

No he didn't! Red bull did. They only had one car able to finish races and they decided to give it to Max after Baku incident ( which was 100% Max fault btw). RB are the most ridiculous team I ever seen in F1. They bet on the wrong horse. Daniel would have been closer to the title by now.
Max can't even get a podium finish at Monaco.
Daniel is just way better!

Last edited:
I liked the Stirian Granprix as it was exiting in both events. This is what F1 needs to keep fans. Scuderia Ferrari seem to be in trouble with the car and drivers. McLaren is 2nd in constuctors. Racing Point is good (Thogh there is roumour car is to mutch like AMG-Mercedes) And Williams cars where mixing it up. Lets hope we get more event's and the Virus dose not cause complications so we can get a clean safe season under our belts.

Why do people so want Hamilton to be universally loved? NO driver ever has been universally loved....yet if you dislike Hamilton many seem to push the subject too much, just get over it Personally I like the Underdogs, those who have to fight for success, Hamilton's had it pretty much on a plate most of his career especially with the Merc/hybrid years which have been so boring I stopped watching F1.
But someone disliking a sportsman doesn't mean they think he's crap, Look ar Marc Marques in Moto GP, supremely skilled yet not universally liked. Valentino Rossi has his haters and he's probably THE most popular sportsman in his field ever. edit...forgot Johnny Rae, dominating WSB past 5 years, not universally loved.
But no "everyone" just has to love Hamilton for some reason......
+1
Another thread turned into "is Hamilton the GOAT or you dumb*ss think he's not". Does he need to be everyone's favorite ? I already said... he's one of the few fastest now - and when I say that I mean if everyone got the very same car Ham would come to podium for most of the time but GOAT ? C'mon... how many times we heard that drivers for different eras can't be compared. And they are right every time.

Thank goodness the midfield is close because the race for the win is going to be very boring this year.

Agree 100%! Much as I like and support Hamilton, it's his championship to lose and I doubt it will be particularly close. But the mid-field racing is excellent - I'm really only focused on watching the battles between RP, Mclaren and Renault for the most part. It's fantastic stuff right now.

I got really annoyed at the TV commentators and race directors for not spotting that Lando Norris was catching Sainz at an incredible rate, lap after lap. People are only talking about his last couple of laps, but it's not the whole story.

I think, noone is denying that Hamilton is a very good racing driver and among the best currently, but I don't see the legend in him that I see in other drivers. He basicly had the best equipment at hand since his karting days with the support of McLaren and Ron Dennis since he was a child. As you mentioned his GP2 days, you should be aware that he took the title with ART wich was arguably the best GP2 team at that time by far and Mercedes was allready heavily involved with his F3 title. And that the team is even more important in a spec series is a fact that you will notice when taking a look at teams like Lechner Racing.

In comparison, people allways try to link Schumachers success to Ferrari, but they forget that he won two titles with Benetton with cars that weren't necessarily the best (even according to Berger and Alesi who found the Benetton to be undrivable). And it get's even more extreme when you take a look at how many of his wins were achieved in Benettons or Ferraris that were far behind McLaren or Williams in the early and late 90s when seasons didn't have 20 races. The chance of success for Hamilton is just so much higher these days and it's important to keep that in mind when people put his name among those greats.
Agree, nevertheless the MERC is best car, now and all years before.

No he didn't! Red bull did. They only had one car able to finish races and they decided to give it to Max after Baku incident ( which was 100% Max fault btw). RB are the most ridiculous team I ever seen in F1. They bet on the wrong horse. Daniel would have been closer to the title by now.
Max can't even get a podium finish at Monaco.
Daniel is just way better!
??????????????????????

Did you hit your head or something?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back