"Alonso has warned Vettel" really?

Or let us remeber the time in 2007 where Hamilton pulled an illegal stunt to get one more quali lap than Fernando, in Hungary, someting he countered cleverly, but thanks to some "contacts" FIA managed to get him moved to sixth instead. Or for that matter, all the injustices towards Fernando Alsonso that entire year, even if he still managed to end up only the point behind at the end of that year, despite the team not paying attention.

What about the orders to let Alonso pass easily from sister teams (threw ferrari engines). The 1st title was Kimi's !!! Kimi was always faster than Alonso and Kimi as always been more skilled, he is a modern Senna, but he lacks dedication (just imagine if he had Senna's deication :S... Kimi would be F1 god) he freaking put Petronas on the spot ! number 4 in the constructers at the end of the season (that was his 1st year and petronas back then lacked of everything). Stupid Mclaren that was breaking down all the time... Sorry I am mixing up different stuff, but basicaly Kimi should have that title, for **** sakes again he made lemonade with lemons in 2012 and particularly in 2013. Alonso has nothing on Kimi, Kimi is gifted and although I am very passioned about Senna, I do believe Kimi is a better driver, just lack dedication.

Or let us remeber the time in 2007 where Hamilton pulled an illegal stunt to get one more quali lap than Fernando, in Hungary, someting he countered cleverly, but thanks to some "contacts" FIA managed to get him moved to sixth instead. Or for that matter, all the injustices towards Fernando Alsonso that entire year, even if he still managed to end up only the point behind at the end of that year, despite the team not paying attention.

You're kidding right?
Hamilton ignored a team instruction, correct. But that's miles away from an "illegal stunt".
He basically played Alonso at his own game. Alonso delayed Hamilton in the pits, which got him penalised by the FIA.

Interesting to see the level of heat in this topic. I think it's nice, for the same reason i think Nandos little poke at Vettel is good to see... That is signs of passion, passion for drivers, teams and the sport.

Right now this is what F1 lacks. This little stunt by Alonso is hardly anything compared to the golden years of 70-80-90s :)

The dirty tricks and the politics happen to all drivers, and it should. That is what F1 is supposed to be. The stars, the egos, the passionate fans and the truckloads of cash. That image is fading, sadly.

I actually hope that Vettel drops his media training for once and actually gives Nando a little jab back. It should set the stage for an epic season :)

You're kidding right?
Hamilton ignored a team instruction, correct. But that's miles away from an "illegal stunt".
He basically played Alonso at his own game. Alonso delayed Hamilton in the pits, which got him penalised by the FIA.

His contract said clearly that he where to follow such orders, making it an "illegal" breach of said agreement.

Despite what you seem to believe though, i actually liked that move. It was cheeky, as was Alonsos response. Gave some tension to the situation that was really exciting to watch.

It however clearly showed Hamilton and Alonso really not getting along in the same team. Something that may be the case with Alonso and Kimi as well. More so in that case i fear, because they both have big egos and a differing views...

I think i wrote it down very good, so there wasn't that much to be said and yet they find spare place to comment how great Alonso was.

Tells me which person does this and you will see how great he is

Have anyone seen how great Vettel is ?
I was just reading something today, i will use quotes.

""He's got something that Michael has too, a very special personality, great will and a lot of talent, and that led me to decide to look after him in that way."

"We were watching a race particularly closely and it was in the rain. Some of the drivers had changed to rain tires, Sebastian continued to drive with slicks (dry weather tires).

"He was very dominant compared to the others even without rain tires, and that impressed me so much that I said I want to give it another go and see if I can manage this young driver to get into Formula One."

No one has to say Vettel is the best today, because he is and he proved, but no one should either say "No, Alonso is still the best, Alonso this Alonso that"

Let's give him space and by the time he hang up his helmet we will see where he stands where Vettel will.

So far now it's okay to have ur favorites and opinions but it's totally another thing to be real on some matter.

PS. Again, if Alonso said that for Vettel, he needs to prove the same things he said for him, and win with a car that is not that fast, and then he make such comments, like he recently did, after perhaps to be called the best, and for a legend we need to wait and see what happens

Last edited:
between the team orders, the scandals of destroying in purpose a team car to make him win

What team orders? Pretty sure they were illegal in 2005/2006.

And 'crash gate' was in 2008. 2 years after Alonso's 2nd championship. So that can't be used as an example.

Kimi was a great champion in 2007, but it was more a case of Hamilton losing it than Kimi winning it.

PS. Again, if Alonso said that for Vettel, he needs to prove the same things he said for him, and win with a car that is not that fast, and then he make such comments, like he recently did, after perhaps to be called the best, and for a legend we need to wait and see what happens

Alonso said himself that he could've been a lot better in 2013.
Also, Alonso has won multiple races with inferior cars for the past 7 years.

Apart from the Monza 2008 fluke, Vettel only started winning when the car was developed to be the quickest on the grid.

Kimi was a great champion in 2007, but it was more a case of Hamilton losing it than Kimi winning it.

It was a setup and arranged as McLaren agreed to allow Ferrari win Drivers Title with which McLaren will escape 100 million dollars penalty. So both Hamilton & Alonso had to act like they are with problems and Kimi got that title.

I mentioned in the opening text.

[EDIT]

Also, Alonso has won multiple races with inferior cars for the past 7 years.

Apart from the Monza 2008 fluke, Vettel only started winning when the car was developed to be the quickest on the grid.

How's that, team no.2 won before team no.1 ? And team no.1 didn't won until the Winner from team no.2 moved in team no.1? :D

How is that Alonso could've been better in 2013? He could've but he wasn't, end of story.

Alonso said himself

Alonso said

Alonso said one thing did another, no one cares what he says, me personally i don't, i see results.
It's one thing to be smart like Senna or Hunt or Lauda etc it is totally another to think what would have been what it is like or what will be like, he is not a magician ... he is F1 driver.

How on earth would they have escaped the 100million penalty. You know that that money didn't go to Ferrari?!

This is getting better and better. I should grab myself some popcorn.

How on earth would they have escaped the 100million penalty. You know that that money didn't go to Ferrari?!

This is getting better and better. I should grab myself some popcorn.

They had 3 options from which 1 was guaranteed
- Lose all points in Constructors fine
- Lose WDC or 100m$

They choose WDC

It was a setup and arranged as McLaren agreed to allow Ferrari win Drivers Title with which McLaren will escape 100 million dollars penalty. So both Hamilton & Alonso had to act like they are with problems and Kimi got that title.

I mentioned in the opening text.

[EDIT]

How's that, team no.2 won before team no.1 ? And team no.1 didn't won until the Winner from team no.2 moved in team no.1? :D

How is that Alonso could've been better in 2013? He could've but he wasn't, end of story.

Starting from the top, that's BS. Kimi won the title because Hamilton stayed out one lap too long in China and ended up in the gravel. McLaren would never make an agreement with Ferrari, as that would be result-fixing, which is a criminal offense.

'Team No 2' lucked in to a win in extreme weather conditions, when the top teams couldn't afford to take a gamble on car setup. 'Team No 1'only started winning when Brawn slowed down the development of their car. Hence Red Bull having the fastest car.

Then why on earth did you start this nonsense thread at all?

You got me there! I give you that!

Truth is, it's funny and cheap from his side, and i wanted to point that out, its one thing what he says there and its totally another what he says about what might have happened. I guess i didn't expressed myself that good.

Last edited:
Starting from the top, that's BS. Kimi won the title because Hamilton stayed out one lap too long in China and ended up in the gravel. McLaren would never make an agreement with Ferrari, as that would be result-fixing, which is a criminal offense.

'Team No 2' lucked in to a win in extreme weather conditions, when the top teams couldn't afford to take a gamble on car setup. 'Team No 1'only started winning when Brawn slowed down the development of their car. Hence Red Bull having the fastest car.

Nothing is BS mate, look at the videos and try to find the logic in WDC exiting into gravel with car that barely loses control on 300km/h but lost while going 60km/h, just like that! Like he couldn't return or something. I have never seen before someone lost his car in that way, someone like turn the switch off, pufff.....gone! Finished. Since i saw those little tricks i knew and it happened!

Now i dont want to but i am going to count the points in 2007 and how it was ongoing! To see the GAP both Alonso and Hamilton had over Raikkonen, but i kept saying "Kimi will be the Champ Kimi will win" and God is my witness.

Try to find the logic in magical return of Hamilton in Brazil.

I tell you, i knew it and if i could i would have put my house on that. Instead, i put on a Milka Chocolate with a friend. I won, but i never got the Milka :)

Last edited:
And they have made arrangement with FIA or God knows with whom, all i know they had to choose between money or that while constructor points were already gone.

Otherwise it will be a true miracle that both drivers lost the title by 1 or 2 points :) just like that! Vanished!

Nothing is BS mate, look at the videos and try to find the logic in WDC exiting into gravel with car that barely loses control on 300km/h but lost while going 60km/h

Try to find the logic in magical return of Hamilton in Brazil.

I tell you, i knew it and if i could i would have put my house on that. Instead, i put on a Milka Chocolate with a friend. I won, but i never got the Milka :)

So just so I'm clear, you're basically saying the last few races of 2007 were fixed, right?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back