"Alonso has warned Vettel" really?

Now i am seeing the standings.
Isn't a miracle? Alonso and Hamilton both 109, Raikkonen 110 :)

That was astonishing drive for the title from Raikkonen! :D Just unbelievable !

Right, then I'm done having this conversation, because that is the most narrow-minded, uneducated thing I've read in a long time.

Enjoy your 'theory'

Right, then I'm done having this conversation, because that is the most narrow-minded, uneducated thing I've read in a long time.

Enjoy your 'theory'

It's one to be narrow-minded, like, Alonso is the best! (No one sees for real WHY is that)
It's totally another when you have Raikkonen wining a title where chances were below 0.1% but yet did it.
In a season with the whole "spying" from Mclaren. Whole season going from court to court, arguing, settling. And i am uneducated.

Well i have never even watched a race in live, i hope i am about to! But when i see that something STINKS i see it and i can feel it from miles away, and when i saw those ridiculous things that happened to both Alonso and Hamilton, uneducated was the last thing i was then.

Last edited:
How on earth would they have escaped the 100million penalty. You know that that money didn't go to Ferrari?!

This is getting better and better. I should grab myself some popcorn.
tumblr_inline_mrwhqtavEn1qz4rgp.gif

Dunno what all the fuzz is about, to me he's just speaking both his mind and the truth, but I'm neither a Alonso fan nor a Vettel fan so at the end of the day I don't care at all. :)
Happy new year folks, let's hope for a exciting 2014 season! :)

Happy New Year to you too Kjell!

What team orders? Pretty sure they were illegal in 2005/2006.

And 'crash gate' was in 2008. 2 years after Alonso's 2nd championship. So that can't be used as an example.

Kimi was a great champion in 2007, but it was more a case of Hamilton losing it than Kimi winning it.

The same could be said with hamilton in 2008 vs Massa. But Alonso 1st title is def due to the dead Mclaren, if you disagree that Kimi is better than Alonso you would be very wrong. kimi is far more skilled and being on the same level or better with lesser cars each time just proves my point. And what kind of double champion gets his ass kicked by a 1st year rookie ?! Alonso is good but far from being the best on the grid.

Vettel is a talented driver and deserves credit for his four titles, but out of them four titles he should have only won two and Alonso should have won two, 2010 Alonso lost the title at the last race of the season because of bad strategy call which left him stuck behind back markers (silly error that should have never of happened). 2012 after leading the championship comfortably in the most uncompetitive Ferrari was taken out by Grosjean in Spa and the Kimi in Japan. Vettal had two super drives one at Abu Dhabi from the pit lane then another at Sao Poalo. Which just showed how great he is. However I do feel having a sister team Toro Roso that allows you to over take them and Vettel's hero and country man Micheal also pull over to let him pass is in some respects is a bitter pill to swallow for a lot of Alonso fans. Vettel has the fastest car no doubt about it, he is on pole all the time I don't think Alonso has taken pole position in dry conditions in a very long time (Singapore 2010) but always nearly gets a podium from what ever position. If the tables were turned I'm sure Vettel would get the same recognition Alonso gets. They are both fantastic drivers and we should respect that and consider ourselves very lucky to be able to watch modern day F1 with so many world champions on the grid.

The same could be said with hamilton in 2008 vs Massa. But Alonso 1st title is def due to the dead Mclaren, if you disagree that Kimi is better than Alonso you would be very wrong. kimi is far more skilled and being on the same level or better with lesser cars each time just proves my point. And what kind of double champion gets his ass kicked by a 1st year rookie ?! Alonso is good but far from being the best on the grid.
1st year "rookie" that had about 600 hours training in a car from the year before which was basically identical to the newer model, difference "bridge wing".. Why not just wait until round 1. then we see who is better, No actually lets do it over a season even better.

You're right, Massa probably did deserve to be champion in 2008. The Ferrari was better than the McLaren at the end of the year.
Not sure how you can say Alonso got his ass kicked by a rookie when they finished on the same points?
And I admire Kimi but he's not as good as Alonso. Kimi had a better car for the past 2 years, yet Alonso has out-scored and out-performed him both times

You're right, Massa probably did deserve to be champion in 2008. The Ferrari was better than the McLaren at the end of the year.
Not sure how you can say Alonso got his ass kicked by a rookie when they finished on the same points?
And I admire Kimi but he's not as good as Alonso. Kimi had a better car for the past 2 years, yet Alonso has out-scored and out-performed him both times

Same number of points, but one is two time champion and 6 year f1 vet... so yes ass kicked. Please ferrari has unlimited budget, Lotus can't even pay their workers... yet they keep making lemonade with lemons. Kimi is the better one. Anyways 2014 will be interesting. If alonso doesn't make one of his shitty request to have a better car than Kimi, we will be able to see them compete on the same level.

Vettel is a talented driver and deserves credit for his four titles, but out of them four titles he should have only won two and Alonso should have won two, 2010 Alonso lost the title at the last race of the season because of bad strategy call which left him stuck behind back markers (silly error that should have never of happened). 2012 after leading the championship comfortably in the most uncompetitive Ferrari was taken out by Grosjean in Spa and the Kimi in Japan. Vettal had two super drives one at Abu Dhabi from the pit lane then another at Sao Poalo. Which just showed how great he is. However I do feel having a sister team Toro Roso that allows you to over take them and Vettel's hero and country man Micheal also pull over to let him pass is in some respects is a bitter pill to swallow for a lot of Alonso fans. Vettel has the fastest car no doubt about it, he is on pole all the time I don't think Alonso has taken pole position in dry conditions in a very long time (Singapore 2010) but always nearly gets a podium from what ever position. If the tables were turned I'm sure Vettel would get the same recognition Alonso gets. They are both fantastic drivers and we should respect that and consider ourselves very lucky to be able to watch modern day F1 with so many world champions on the grid.
Vettel had also DNF's and bad results in said seasons, it doesn't add up this way. You need to have a good car, make less errors than your opponents and have a bit of luck, than you're a in the fight for a championship. F1 isn't a driver dominated series, it never was. You can only correlate one driver abilities over a season with the teammate, and there you have it, either Webber is a really bad driver nowadays, which I doubt. Or Vettel is getting better and better, hard work, confidence and talent does such things.

Reactions: Dux
You need a good car, Good team, Good driving skils, Vettel has them.
BUT
Can you say that any other driver wouldn't have won in the redbulls? Daniel Riccardo went 3 tenths faster than Vettel in same car, same conditions. (Silverstone test i think).
I'm unsure of Webbers lack of pace against him i truly am, Maybe car 1 gets the updates 1st or Seb is faster. Marks not slow.

BUT
Can you say that any other driver wouldn't have won in the redbulls? Daniel Riccardo went 3 tenths faster than Vettel in same car, same conditions. (Silverstone test i think).
I'm unsure of Webbers lack of pace against him i truly am, Maybe car 1 gets the updates 1st or Seb is faster. Marks not slow.

I'm sure Ricciardo was viewed as a young driver during the test whereas Vettel was doing car testing - new tyres IIRC. Different conditions; not comparable. Yes, Mark's not slow but maybe, and I know this may be difficult to believe, Vettel is just quicker. Would any other driver win in the Red Bull? Probably not. Would any of the top 10 drivers win in the Red Bull? Probably yes. The big question is: would they have won by the same margin?

Reactions: Dux
BUT

Totally not important since it was only tests, and Vettel won't bother much, maybe he went for real, but they were not racing.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 86 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.2%
  • < 5 years