• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

Aloha, and congrats!

Attila Domján

9000RPM
Dec 26, 2006
Heeeey guys,

Just thought i would say a big congrats for all RD people, been away for a while, life got a bit too busy in the past few months... :)

So, congrats again for the evolvment of this place, great to see that you guys are still alive and stronger then ever, appreciation for all the efforts you put in this place to have it like it is. :)

:peace:

Cheers: Atti

p.s.: sorry if i put my thread in the wrong part of the forum, never been my strongest point, but surely Brammy boy will point it out where it should have been.... :)

Warren Dawes

10000RPM
Premium
Mar 1, 2007
Great to hear from you again Atti, and best wishes for your new busy career. :handshake:

Hopefully we will see you on track again in the future mate.

Rhys Gardiner

5000RPM
Jul 8, 2008
Now everyone's automatically going to go down one spot on the grid. :p

Great to see you back Atti. :hug:

Ross Balfour

#99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs
Feb 25, 2008
Atti we have missed you mate! I think I speak for everyone when I say you should sign up for some events and go back to ass kicking us all again :)

Attila Domján

9000RPM
Dec 26, 2006
Thanks for your welcome back guys, it really brings warm feelings to my heart, i missed you also a lot, believe me! :)

Cheers:
Atti

V

vmagics

Ah you're back. I recall trying to compete with some of your laptimes when I first bought Race07 and inspite of my endless hours of practice, I'm still nowhere near. Now that you've been away for a while is there any chance that you are now hopelessly slow?:snicker:

Follow RaceDepartment