AI Traffic for Feldbergring in Assetto Corsa

Hey there
One of my favourite tracks in AC is the Feldbergring, because it has the flair of an typical european road.
Here my Question:
Is there anybody, who can do a traffic mod
(with contraflow, like for example "Highlands Traffic")?
(I've tried to do it with the AI-Application of AC, but
I'm not as good as well for doin' this right:D...)

Lion-Racer

Here you are! I did the trick and used the games app. Because RD limits the size of the attached files to 2MB I`m posting two reply - remove the .txt extensions and unzip the archive in your Feldberg folder in game location on the HDD. Works fine in track days using Content Manager.

Attachments

• feldberg_2ways.7z.001.txt
    1.4 MB · Views: 381
Last edited:
Because RD limits the size of the attached files to 2MB I`m posting two reply - remove the .txt extensions and unzip the archive in your Feldberg folder in game location on the HDD.

Attachments

• feldberg_2ways.7z.002.txt
    411.6 KB · Views: 348
Last edited:
Screenshot_ks_maserati_quattroporte_feldberg_28-7-119-0-30-9.jpg
Screenshot_ks_maserati_quattroporte_feldberg_28-7-119--43-3.jpg
Screenshot_ks_maserati_quattroporte_feldberg_28-7-119-0-13-29.jpg
Screens

Last edited:
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B6GfX1zRa8pOREhEM1BqZno1ckk

Link from "https://assettocorsa.club/content-manager.html" for the Content Manager. You better give it a try, guaranteed you`ll like it ;)
Else you don`t have the "Track day" mode in the original loader and in Single Player - Quick Race left half of the grid is in the wrong way - thus chaos descends upon Feldberg.
When you unpack the archive (both files present and ".txt" removed), put the contents in your Feldberg folder in game location on the HDD (\AssettoCorsa\content\tracks\feldberg\). It does not change any of your current files, only adds a layout "Feldbergring 2ways traffic".

Here you are! I did the trick and used the games app. Because RD limits the size of the attached files to 2MB I`m posting two reply - remove the .txt extensions and unzip the archive in your Feldberg folder in game location on the HDD. Works fine in track da12ys using Content Manager.
Yes!!!Thanks for this gonna try it asap.Love drivng with traffic in Assetto and now you made it for this epic track.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.