RaceDepartment Store

Who will win the Saudi Arabian Grand Prix?

• Max Verstappen

Votes: 929 49.6%
  • Lewis Hamilton

Votes: 809 43.2%
  • Other Driver

Votes: 136 7.3%

Upcoming Events

AC events on Simracing.GP ACC events on Simracing.GP R3E events on Simracing.GP Weekly rFactor 2 events Join TCR Virtual today!

AI Pit in races

Hi.

I am new to Assetto Corsa. I have downloaded and purchased the Content Manager but now when I run a short race the AI are pitting. It is like there is a mandatory Pit stop required in each race.

I have looked everywhere for a setting but can not find anything.

Can anyone point me to the right direction please?

Much appreciated!!

If you have fuel consumption on, but don't allow the ai to run either practice or qualifying sessions to establish fuel consumption rates, then they will pit early to ensure they have enough fuel (even though the may already have enough they don't know fuel consumption). So either turn fuel consumption off or run a race weekend and let them establish how much fuel they need.

If you have fuel consumption on, but don't allow the ai to run either practice or qualifying sessions to establish fuel consumption rates, then they will pit early to ensure they have enough fuel (even though the may already have enough they don't know fuel consumption). So either turn fuel consumption off or run a race weekend and let them establish how much fuel they need.
Thanks. So turn fuel consumption off on just a single race mode

Our Latest Video

Check out the latest video of the official RaceDepartment Youtube Channel.
Don't forget to subscribe!

Subscribe