AI Pit in races

Hi.

I am new to Assetto Corsa. I have downloaded and purchased the Content Manager but now when I run a short race the AI are pitting. It is like there is a mandatory Pit stop required in each race.

I have looked everywhere for a setting but can not find anything.

Can anyone point me to the right direction please?

Much appreciated!!

If you have fuel consumption on, but don't allow the ai to run either practice or qualifying sessions to establish fuel consumption rates, then they will pit early to ensure they have enough fuel (even though the may already have enough they don't know fuel consumption). So either turn fuel consumption off or run a race weekend and let them establish how much fuel they need.

If you have fuel consumption on, but don't allow the ai to run either practice or qualifying sessions to establish fuel consumption rates, then they will pit early to ensure they have enough fuel (even though the may already have enough they don't know fuel consumption). So either turn fuel consumption off or run a race weekend and let them establish how much fuel they need.
Thanks. So turn fuel consumption off on just a single race mode

Hi, but what do I have to do, if I want to simulate a full race with fewer laps (3x fuel consumption)? Here, the AI starts with wright amount of fuel, but when they pit (it´s like I have to pit, they start to pit every following lap. Is there a a way to fix this?

I was still having problems even after this fuel fix and I found that if you delete the pit_lane.ai file then the cars don't pit. They can't go into the pits if they can't find their way in there. That fixed them.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 163 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 280 13.5%