General AI parking behind slower cars

Hi all, I know I'm talking about a known issue. It's the one that affects the AI, which slows down as you do, if you want to let them pass in case of blue flag or you are in outlap, and they end up even parking behind you. I read in various sites that's not a bug but it's just the AI who is bad. It's pretty sad cause I read a lot of people who were saying it in 2016 and after 4 years it still persists... Maybe I'm stupid asking this, but is there any fix to that? I don't know maybe resetting every track's fast_lane.ai or something, I don't know. I'd rather know that the AI will be like this forever than keep hoping something impossible, Thank you

Hello. I can't start a new thread so I will post here a similar problem.

V8scorsa mod AI cars accelerate through 4th gear from the start and after remain stuck in this gear for the rest of the race. This happens on assetto Corsa original tracks.

What can I do?

Can't play v8 supercars!

Hello. I can't start a new thread so I will post here a similar problem.

V8scorsa mod AI cars accelerate through 4th gear from the start and after remain stuck in this gear for the rest of the race. This happens on assetto Corsa original tracks.

What can I do?

Can't play v8 supercars!
That is a problem with the car mod, most likely. Contact the authors.

Last edited:
I have fixed it.
With Assetto Corsa Car Tuner software:
I created a mod for the car;
In the basic settings tab I set
Final Drive at 3.4;
In the advanced tab, in the file ai.ini I set the downshift rpm to 4500, for example.

The problem wast that the downshift rpm was at 80rpm which was never reachable.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back