AI mod request

Hello guys!
I've noticed that LEGEND is too diffcult for me and PROFESSIONAL is too easy! So i can't completely enjoy this game :(
Can you make an intermediate difficult for example PROFESSIONAL<that i want<LEGEND ?
Or can you explain me how can i make this difficult ?!?!
Thank you =)

I agree LEGEND is too unrealistic
I was leading the race and Alonso zoomed by me
within 4 laps he was ahead 15 seconds, without me making a mistake.
WOW thats some KERS. lol

Exactly =) the game will be perfect if the AI drives like in PROFESSIONIST difficult but brakes a bit later in the corners!
PLEASE SOME ONE can make it?!

Over all F1 2012 is Great.
extremely happy in battling the Top Teams Again.
The only thing I would change is toning down LEGEND
nothing else.
Cheers Mates

Same request here, I really love this game but simply like F1 2010 and 2011 I struggled to find the good compromise of difficulty in career mode.. This year professional difficulty is less easy but legend is simply too hard..

Somebody just needs to tone down Legend as said before, and a lot of ppl should be happy :p

Tell me what you think about this new Legend difficulty i havent tested this yet to myself. so test at your own risk. :thumbsup:

Setup:
- Remember to save your original database!
- Save the file to database folder (C:\Program Files\Codemasters\F1 2012\database)
- Choose Legend difficulty ingame

ChanceLog
- Reaction from 0.9 to 0.8
- Virtual performance from 0.9 to 0.8
- Mistakes from 0.9 to 0.8
- Wet weather ability from 0.9 to 0.8

*Everything above chanced from Legend to be same level as Professional difficulty.

Left Untouched
Aggression 0.9
Control 0.9
Mind_games effectiness 0.1
Good & Bad day chance 0.05
Speed In 0.9
Speed Out 0.9

Version. 1.0
http://www.mediafire.com/?yek2vowi5mkd4jz

Give me feedback so i can tweak this more! i will be testing my own later tonight! cheers

BTW
you can remove catchup.xml file from [C:\Program Files\F1 2012\ai\] after this the ai should not catchup you anymore unrealisticly.

The easiest way to change the AI performance is to change the 'track_difficulty'. Legend is set to '1' and Pro to something like '0.7'. Setting either one to 0.85 will give you something in between.

The easiest way to change the AI performance is to change the 'track_difficulty'. Legend is set to '1' and Pro to something like '0.7'. Setting either one to 0.85 will give you something in between.

My thought was to change the speed up on Pro so that way we have the "pro bubble ai speed" going off the recent "how the ai work" thread. but would editing track_difficulty for Pro also give them "pro" levels of skill for race starts/overtaking/etc? I'd like to give them Legend skill for those attributes as well as braking, but Pro levels of "bubble speed" for lack of better term, and "Pro and a half" settings for speed. does this make any sense? I know it doesn't to me!

I think if you lower the Legend value you'll make them a tad slower but keep the Legend skills. If you up the Pro level to the same value they will be doing the same lap times but lack a bit of skill.... or that is what I think:unsure:

But if I lower the Legend difficulty won't they shoot off into the distance as soon as the out of sight "feature" kicks in? If they have a pre determined "bubble speed" for each difficulty and legend is too fast, wouldn't it be better to start with the pro AI (for a more manageable out of sight pace) and try and speed them up when in sight, and make them more aggressive? If so, could you point me in the right direction for modding aggression and other attributes? I know you're a bit of a pro at AI modding ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back