IA MOD (MAKE LEGEND SLOWLY)

Hello guys,
MOD DETAILS:
-This mod makes basically the AI too slow during the qualifying and during the race.
-I've also created a version with 50 flashbacks, BUT IF YOU WANT IT YOU HAVENT TO TOUCH THE FLASHBACK VOICE IN THE DIFFICULTY MENU, or if you want to cancel the 50 flashbacks you have only to modify the number in the menu ever in-game!.
-I have also created a modified database to have the LOTUS team at career start. I have modified the database accurately, in order to not modify the lotus car parameters.

EDIT1;
I created definitively 3 version of the mod:
1- AI mod + lotus at start carreer + 50 flashbacks.
2- ONLY AI mod.
3- AI mod + 50 flashbacks.

TO MAKE IT WORK CORRECTLY YOU HAVE TO START WHIT A NEW PROFILE.

LINK DOWNLOAD (AI MOD + LOTUS START CAREER + 50 FLASHBACKS):
https://rapidshare.com/files/3750761010/database.zip

LINK DOWNLOAD (ONLY AI MOD):
https://rapidshare.com/files/2338303149/database.bin

LINK DOWNLOAD (AI MOD + 50 FLASHBACKS):
https://rapidshare.com/files/3120771791/database + Flash.zip

INSTRUCTIONS:

COPY THE FILE DATABASE.BIN IN "F1 2012\Database" FOLDER.

I hope you will enjoy this =)
Bye!

ContinueLP said:
Multiplayer comptiable?
I don't know if it's multiplayer compatible because i modificated the database !
I can suggest you to make a profile for the SP career and a profile for the multiplayer.

Belliash said:
can you do AI mod with flashbacks but w/o lotus at career start?
just both AI + flashbacks?

I have just posted it ;)

Could you tell me which values you edited in the database.bin? Because I have modified my database myself, and don't want to do it all over again...
So if I would know which values you changed, I could compare them, and change them myself.

Thanks in advance :)

Will The AI MOD ONLY...mean that I cannot use the top team choice?
It's everything like original game except LEGEND difficulty...so you can start carreer only with default cars ;)

Could you tell me which values you edited in the database.bin? Because I have modified my database myself, and don't want to do it all over again...
So if I would know which values you changed, I could compare them, and change them myself.

Thanks in advance :)

I edited track_difficulties
and ai_drivers
and for the lotus i have changed all its parameters whit marussia, in this way the lotus races exactly like in original game and marussia too ;)

huh? what?

Every AI driver is slower in practice and qualifying with your database. But they are still too fast in race, even faster than in qualifying - i cannot catch them... imagine that i have more fuel and im slower in race than in qualifying - but thats not the problem for AI and they are faster with more fuel on board in race...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 327 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 460 39.3%