Resource icon

Misc Adidas Crew suits and gloves for use with the skin.ini 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Michael Doherty submitted a new resource:

Adidas Crew suits and gloves for use with the skin.ini - DDS filkes to use for your crew suits/gloves, instructions included

Plenty of crew suit and gloves colours to select from, better than the default crew suits by far.

Just drop the content folder into your assettocorsa folder and then follow the instructions in the notepad instructions (included)

You can also use these suits straight in the car skin folder if you just want to replace default crews and there is no skin.ini present.

I am in the process of make better crew brands with different logos which will be uploaded in the next update to this, I have...

Read more about this resource...

Michael Doherty updated Adidas Crew suits and gloves for use with the skin.ini with a new update entry:

My version of all car brands added, I may start on some mod cars Brands.

I have added a crew brands folder names.txt which gives all the directories so you can use as a reference instead of going in textures folder every time.
Please read the instruction.txt for how to install and apply the directories to the skin.ini.View attachment 223310

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey man! Awesome work!!
I'm trying to export this with the Nvidia Texture tool, and it's not working for me, I get a black suit. :/ Would you mind sharing the dds settings?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back