Adelaide 2020 Overhaul

Tracks Adelaide 2020 Overhaul v 1.0a

Login or Register an account to download this content
pepperoni ac24 updated Adelaide 2020 Overhaul with a new update entry:

v 1.0a

-To install the skin, just copy the folders in the "adelaide 2020 skin" folder in your assetto corsa main folder

-To install the cam, copy the content of the "adelaide 2020 TV Cam" folder folder in your assetto corsa main folder.

--- For the TV Cam --- :
Before installing, make a back up of your cameras.ini file that is in your tracks/adelaide2011/data folder

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ah, ok. Now it's too late. I don't remember how to switch back to old camera (or both cameras) even downloading the original track.
(Please modders, take always care of adding contents instead of cancel it)
But thanks anyway for your effort. :)

Yes, I understand. But I'd like to keep also your cam. :) Because it's a plus. I know there's a way to editing the camera.in file, but I don't remember and I don't have so much time in the next days.
Don't mind.
Thanks. :)

Last edited:
The 2020 overhaul won't work for me. Copied everything as you directed but When I reload the game I still only have the original skins?

I'm curious as to how the original version would know to get the skins from: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\adelaide2011\skins\cm_skins\adelaide 2020??

How do I make this mod work?

The 2020 overhaul won't work for me. Copied everything as you directed but When I reload the game I still only have the original skins?

I'm curious as to how the original version would know to get the skins from: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\adelaide2011\skins\cm_skins\adelaide 2020??

How do I make this mod work?
Hi, to make it work this way, it's the way to use it with CM (content manager), so if you don't use CM, i ll explain you another way to make it work.
If you use CM, now, run cm and in the corner of the picture of the track, you got manage skin, select my skin and run the track, if it's do not work this way, be sure that you don't got anything in a default folder in your skins folder.

Other way, without CM:
copy all the mods files in your "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\adelaide2011\skins\cm_skins\adelaide 2020" folder this way:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\adelaide2011\skins\default"
(in the default folder), enjoy :)

hmm.. used cm to install..
1587721113793.png

but..
1587721163177.png

Hi, to make it work this way, it's the way to use it with CM (content manager), so if you don't use CM, i ll explain you another way to make it work.
If you use CM, now, run cm and in the corner of the picture of the track, you got manage skin, select my skin and run the track, if it's do not work this way, be sure that you don't got anything in a default folder in your skins folder.

Other way, without CM:
copy all the mods files in your "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\adelaide2011\skins\cm_skins\adelaide 2020" folder this way:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\adelaide2011\skins\default"
(in the default folder), enjoy :)
Worked like a charm! :)

I am getting error that no skins are found so I cannot use this mod.

Can someone let me know what I need to make this work?

Thanks!

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 32 86.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 13 35.1%