Adelaide 2020 Overhaul

Tracks Adelaide 2020 Overhaul v 1.0a

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thank you for this.
What version of the track is this for?
I have one with the folder name: adelaide_2016 which I think has something to do with V8SCorsa. But I think your skin is for another track perhaps.

Thank you for this.
What version of the track is this for?
I have one with the folder name: adelaide_2016 which I think has something to do with V8SCorsa. But I think your skin is for another track perhaps.
It's for the Adelaide2011 version by Tewie and Rainmaker.
Have not tried if it would work (don't think so) for the newer adelaide_2016 from Terra21.

Last edited:
sorry, but no installation instructions means a lot of us cannot make use of this. It crashes the track back to the load screen. Help ?

Cannot crash the game, it's really simple it just change the textures of the track, no other thing so it cannot crash the game.
To install like all other skin mod, just copy paste the content folder of the track in your assetto corsa folder, that's it :)
To use it, select it in CM, if you don't use CM tell me, i will explain you how to install it anyway ;)

pepperoni ac24 updated Adelaide 2020 Overhaul with a new update entry:

v 1.0

Work a lot on details and accuracy.
-Edit the road texture, pit lane and kerbs texture with a lot of details, tiremarks, dirt.
-Change the texture of some billboard for better textures.
-Change textures of the buildings we see the most to match the real one, base on google map.

Create a new cam based on the real TV Cam for Adelaide Track.

After:
View attachment 355060

Before:
View attachment 355061

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back