ADAC GT Masters 2015 for R3E Coming This Week

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
ADAC GT Masters 2015.jpg

RaceRoom Racing Experience will be getting another new content addition this week with the announcement of the Bentley Continental GT3 joining the sim as part of the 2015 version of the ADAC GT Masters Pack.

Developed with the help of ADAC GT Masters champion Kelvin van der Linde and featuring 7 models across 6 different manufacturers the 2015 ADAC GT Masters pack is an interesting piece of content that simulates the growing German-based series.

Sadly, Porsche and Lamborghini don't make an appearance in the new release due to Sector3 not holding a licence to reproduce these manufacturers, however 7 different models and the aforementioned new Continental should be enough to keep gamers happy for the foreseeable future.

As always with new RaceRoom content purchases, owners of similar content such as previous ADAC packs or cross class car models and tracks will receive substantial discounts on the new content. No price has been made available, however with a release planned this week R3E owners will soon be able to check out the pack for themselves in the in game store.

Initial comments from the studio back in late 2015 suggested ADAC GT Masters 2015 would be packaged as an "Experience" similar to the 2013/14 variants. The latest previews from Sector3 fail to make reference to this option at this moment in time. Stay tuned to RaceDepartment for more news on the upcoming pack as it develops.

RaceRoom Racing Experience limited free content and can be downloaded from Steam right now.

RaceDepartment holds regular informal club racing events across a variety of content found within the sim. For a friendly racing experience with fellow drivers of all different skills and experiences head over to the RaceRoom Racing Experience Club Racing forum here on RaceDepartment.

With a large GTR3 class already and ADAC GT Masters Experience packs for 2013 and 2014 will you be purchasing this new addition to the sim? Let us know your thoughts below!

R3E ADAC GT Masters 2015 Audi & BMW.jpg R3E ADAC GT Masters 2015 Audi.jpg R3E ADAC GT Masters 2015 Bentley 2.jpg R3E ADAC GT Masters 2015 Bentley.jpg R3E ADAC GT Masters 2015 Nissan.jpg R3E ADAC GT Masters 2015.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
First thing i did is moved it to the left :D
My POV dont need the data display and i play with no virtual steering wheel on. :thumbsup:

In the config files? Could be an option but I like authenticity lol

To be honest (besides being right hand drive) it drives very similar to the GTR, it would be interesting to hear what Wolfgang Reip thought of the differences between the two having switched for Nissan to Bentley this year.

I grabbed the GTR3 Bentley and the GTO pack while I was at it.

The Bentley is nice (a real tank, higher seating place even than the Camaro, difficult to see how wide it is just as I'd imagine from watching them bump opponents in real life).

The GTO pack put a HUGE smile on my face, though. Awesome fun.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back