ADAC GT Masters 2015 for R3E Coming This Week

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
ADAC GT Masters 2015.jpg

RaceRoom Racing Experience will be getting another new content addition this week with the announcement of the Bentley Continental GT3 joining the sim as part of the 2015 version of the ADAC GT Masters Pack.

Developed with the help of ADAC GT Masters champion Kelvin van der Linde and featuring 7 models across 6 different manufacturers the 2015 ADAC GT Masters pack is an interesting piece of content that simulates the growing German-based series.

Sadly, Porsche and Lamborghini don't make an appearance in the new release due to Sector3 not holding a licence to reproduce these manufacturers, however 7 different models and the aforementioned new Continental should be enough to keep gamers happy for the foreseeable future.

As always with new RaceRoom content purchases, owners of similar content such as previous ADAC packs or cross class car models and tracks will receive substantial discounts on the new content. No price has been made available, however with a release planned this week R3E owners will soon be able to check out the pack for themselves in the in game store.

Initial comments from the studio back in late 2015 suggested ADAC GT Masters 2015 would be packaged as an "Experience" similar to the 2013/14 variants. The latest previews from Sector3 fail to make reference to this option at this moment in time. Stay tuned to RaceDepartment for more news on the upcoming pack as it develops.

RaceRoom Racing Experience limited free content and can be downloaded from Steam right now.

RaceDepartment holds regular informal club racing events across a variety of content found within the sim. For a friendly racing experience with fellow drivers of all different skills and experiences head over to the RaceRoom Racing Experience Club Racing forum here on RaceDepartment.

With a large GTR3 class already and ADAC GT Masters Experience packs for 2013 and 2014 will you be purchasing this new addition to the sim? Let us know your thoughts below!

R3E ADAC GT Masters 2015 Audi & BMW.jpg R3E ADAC GT Masters 2015 Audi.jpg R3E ADAC GT Masters 2015 Bentley 2.jpg R3E ADAC GT Masters 2015 Bentley.jpg R3E ADAC GT Masters 2015 Nissan.jpg R3E ADAC GT Masters 2015.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Shame about the licensing issues otherwise you'd have an amazing gt3 grid to race with. Would be cool to have maybe even the older models. The 458 and the Gallardo.

Having said that this looks like a great update, looking forward to giving it a try.

Will this differ from the 2014 experience besides new skins, the bentley and maybe (?) one new track? I'm not quite sure if the physicy will be the same as the ADAC14/GT3 physics?

Think the physics will be the same (but has recently been updated for GT3/ADAC, so not the same as when ADAC 2014 was originally released). For the Experience packs, it's not just about the liveries, in the Experience you also get the rules for the series enforced, driver swaps, pit stops, a full single-player championship mode, online competitions and the whole feel of playing an official series.

Think the physics will be the same (but has recently been updated for GT3/ADAC, so not the same as when ADAC 2014 was originally released). For the Experience packs, it's not just about the liveries, in the Experience you also get the rules for the series enforced, driver swaps, pit stops, a full single-player championship mode, online competitions and the whole feel of playing an official series.

Yep I also find it more immersive to race an actual series and enjoy the GT Masters quite a bit. I own the 2014 experience and hence just ask myself what the benefits would be to buy the 2015 since the series didn't undergo much changes in these years. But I'm sure as a package for newcomers this is very appealing, no doubt! ;)

Yep I also find it more immersive to race an actual series and enjoy the GT Masters quite a bit. I own the 2014 experience and hence just ask myself what the benefits would be to buy the 2015 since the series didn't undergo much changes in these years. But I'm sure as a package for newcomers this is very appealing, no doubt! ;)

If you already own ADAC 2014 the upgrade cost should be quite cheap, though, as you don't pay twice for existing tracks and base cars that you own, just new liveries and tracks, I think.

Apart from the liveries (and the new Bentley), I think the track listing for ADAC 2015 is not exactly the same as 2014, so the Championship would also be a little different

Last edited:
I was waiting so much time for this... I bought ADAC for 542 and a nice skin for the Gt3 for 75.
Driving wise... hmmm i think i paid to much for a car that don't suit my style... im a lot faster with other cars.
Its ok for videos :D no regrets...
Bring me the McLaren!!!!! :p

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 279 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 189 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 191 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 139 7.6%