Accuforce V2 Price Drop

To the Admins: I'm not an employee of Simxperience, just a customer.

I just purchased the Accuforce Pro package for $999, down from $1299.

The 'your way' package is now $699 and the DIY kit is $599.

This is a part of their new Black Friday sale and the prices will remain 'while supplies last".

Last edited:
Hi
I ordered mine in 18/01, almost 12 days ago and my AccuForce V2 hasn’t been shipped yet. Is it normal? I contacted them and they told me it’s 5-7 business days and today they are 9 business days. I will wait until tomorrow and if they don’t ship it I will cancel my order and go for another DD steering wheel.

Upvote 0
Very odd, they've been very responsive when I ordered mine.

Please consider we are currently under windchill advisory in the region that may disrupt their services.

Upvote 0
Very odd, they've been very responsive when I ordered mine.

Please consider we are currently under windchill advisory in the region that may disrupt their services.
Maybe, but at least they can let me know the reason of the delay... sending an email doesn’t require to be in the office. I sold my ts-pc 2 weeks ago thinking that they ship in 2-3 days like Amazon or Fanatec and now I’m without racing almost 2 weeks.

Upvote 0
Normally, you should receive a prompt response from Keven or Darin but, they did have some intermittent interruption in email and support services some time ago. Keep trying, they are generally very eager to address any issues.

Upvote 0
Now it’s exactly 2 weeks from the order .,,, and still nothing!
I’m very disappointed from there service.... I really don’t know what to do.

Upvote 0
Finally

Hi Wajdi

We apologize for the delay, we are very busy currently.

Your order is scheduled to ship tomorrow.”
Hopefully it all works out now .sometimes delays happens an it sucks but all will be forgotten in a few days when you're racing away, dont forget a mini review when you have put some hours on it

Upvote 0
Hi
Can you guys share your AccuForce setting with rfactor2? I mean SC4 and in game setting. And should I change some thing in controller ini ?
Thank

Upvote 0
@waydi
see attachment + in controller.json "Steering resistance coefficient":0.01
please have in mind my wheel is 330 mm and I dont know if I have any soft clipping. it's definitely a work in progress since I moved from AC only recently.
I always run autotune tool every time I modify something.

Attachments

• af rf2 v2.JPG
    af rf2 v2.JPG
    171 KB · Views: 164
Upvote 0
@waydi
see attachment + in controller.json "Steering resistance coefficient":0.01
please have in mind my wheel is 330 mm and I dont know if I have any soft clipping. it's definitely a work in progress since I moved from AC only recently.
I always run autotune tool every time I modify something.
Thanks you mate. I will test your setting and let you know my impressions.

Upvote 0
@wajdi
My pleasure. I'm having hard time myself with rf2 in keeping the settings and steer lock. Every time is a new adventure. Wish I knew what I am doing wrong, although I have no issue with other platforms ...

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea