ACCtracker  - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championships and Sessions ranking on the web!

Misc ACCtracker - Assetto Corsa Competizione Championships and Sessions ranking on the web! 2.0.10

Login or Register an account to download this content
I take note of your request, but I don't think I'll be able to evaluate it anytime soon.
BTW: what is missing in ACCtracker so that you can use it for championship management?
I just need that small change, replace the symbol that separates the seconds from the miliseconds, right now it's ":" and I need to find away to change that with a "," if there is a simple way that i can do that myself I would be more than happy to do so.

I need to import the values to a google sheets so we can add post race penalties and sort the results after that. AFAIK there is no way to add post race penalties in ACCtracker itself, but yeah that would be really great and would help us 1000%.

I really hate to be doing this kind of requests, I understand that you do this in your free time and you have no obligation to do anything. I just feel that it might be a simple change, I just don't know what to change or if i can change it by myself.

Anyway thank you for taking note of my request.

I just need that small change, replace the symbol that separates the seconds from the miliseconds, right now it's ":" and I need to find away to change that with a "," if there is a simple way that i can do that myself I would be more than happy to do so.

I need to import the values to a google sheets so we can add post race penalties and sort the results after that. AFAIK there is no way to add post race penalties in ACCtracker itself, but yeah that would be really great and would help us 1000%.

I really hate to be doing this kind of requests, I understand that you do this in your free time and you have no obligation to do anything. I just feel that it might be a simple change, I just don't know what to change or if i can change it by myself.

Anyway thank you for taking note of my request.
If you work on a sheets just do it on the sheets, an it can be done automaticaly i do it my self for my championship, just need to use RIGHT and LEFT formula to separate then use a CONCATENER to put everything as you want

Attachments

• verifica.jpg
    verifica.jpg
    366.4 KB · Views: 52
If you work on a sheets just do it on the sheets, an it can be done automaticaly i do it my self for my championship, just need to use RIGHT and LEFT formula to separate then use a CONCATENER to put everything as you want
Do you copy and paste or do you import it? If I copy paste, I can do what you say, but if I import I can't. I dont understand why but it does that weird "conversion" that I wrote in an earlier comment.
The idea is to just paste the session url and write the post race penalties, and then everything would be automatic, I can work with the copy paste but that way would be easier.

Do you copy and paste or do you import it? If I copy paste, I can do what you say, but if I import I can't. I dont understand why but it does that weird "conversion" that I wrote in an earlier comment.
The idea is to just paste the session url and write the post race penalties, and then everything would be automatic, I can work with the copy paste but that way would be easier.
in the next ACCtracker release you will be able to insert the post race penalties

i am sorry, but with installing the last update my ACCtracker shows me no servers and no sessions. json files are downloaded and in the right directory, i run it locally on my PC , not on webserver. i don't know whats wrong

Attachments

• 2023-01-29 09_29_41-Window.png
    2023-01-29 09_29_41-Window.png
    25 KB · Views: 47
i am sorry, but with installing the last update my ACCtracker shows me no servers and no sessions. json files are downloaded and in the right directory, i run it locally on my PC , not on webserver. i don't know whats wrong
Uncheck the "admin only preview"

Hi Max thank you so much for this awesome app. I have a question, it's possible to read the results from a rental server? If yes, how i can? Because in the setting guide i don't see nothing. Thanks.

Hi ! Just a question : if we use the tracker for prequalification session on 2 tracks, on servers with entrylist including 2 driver per cars. Does the tracker can put the total team prequalification time if we ask to all the driver to do it ? Or does it stays individual ?

Hi ! Just a question : if we use the tracker for prequalification session on 2 tracks, on servers with entrylist including 2 driver per cars. Does the tracker can put the total team prequalification time if we ask to all the driver to do it ? Or does it stays individual ?
Per car.

I have the same problem, in all-time ranking see the results but in the other section i see the server lists but, when selection any server, don't show nothing. I have unceked the admin preview

Hello, I currently have the ACCSM service from Emperor, and my ACCTracker app closes, can anyone solve this issue?
i had the same problem, and i found this issue : everytime after saving settings in acctracker, i delete the "acctracker" json generated in all results folders registered, and it works normally again. I don't how to do differently, and i don't know what's the real utility of this "acctracker" json. But it works like this

Hi there. We're having a strange little problem with this otherwise awesome tool.
In the race results, all manually assigned (end of race) time penalties are getting doubled, which ultimately leads to incorrect race finishing order and incorrect race and championship points distribution.
Not sure if we missed to configure something, or it's a bug, but this essentially makes the tool significantly less useful.

Here are two links for comparison (exact same jsons were used):

ACCtracker:

Simresults:
(race 3 is the one referred above)

Is there something we, as users, can do, or it needs an intervention from the author?
Thanks and cheers!

Last edited:
Hi there. We're having a strange little problem with this otherwise awesome tool.
In the race results, all manually assigned (end of race) time penalties are getting doubled, which ultimately leads to incorrect race finishing order and incorrect race and championship points distribution.
Not sure if we missed to configure something, or it's a bug, but this essentially makes the tool significantly less useful.

Here are two links for comparison (exact same jsons were used):

ACCtracker:

Simresults:
(race 3 is the one referred above)

Is there something we, as users, can do, or it needs an intervention from the author?
Thanks and cheers!
Yes, this issue will be resolved on the next release (hope soon).

You can try to use two ACCtracker installations on two separate windows users, of course the ports must be different for each installation and it will not be possible to run ACCtracker as a service, unless you manually configure the two service instances.
However, I am perplexed about a use like this, it would be easier to give appropriate names to the sessions, however it is your choice and I obviously respect it.
Hi, this is not working. i thought it could be work but since there is already a service ACCtracker.exe running it doesn't allow to run it a second time.
only solution i could think about is to allow changing "Target" in the shortcut. right now it's fixed to ACCtracker. if i could point it to e. g. ACCtracker1.exe it could work since it has another name as service.

I'm looking for a solution to this, too. because i'm running multiple server with multiple user accs on 1 machine (1 IP). for those people / leagues they want to see their own results, not the results from someone else :D

Tried to launch it with the new ACC 1.9 server update and the app runs but when I click on start now, the command line window opens for a split seconds and quit. It won't work even after re-installing it. Is there a patch somewhere ?

Tried to launch it with the new ACC 1.9 server update and the app runs but when I click on start now, the command line window opens for a split seconds and quit. It won't work even after re-installing it. Is there a patch somewhere ?
Please, wait for the new release.;)

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 49 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 22 4.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 32 6.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 12 2.3%