Resource icon

Career ACCG - Assetto Corsa Career Generator 0.7.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Kann mir jemand helfen bekomme folgende Meldung beim ACC 1.1.3
View attachment 86021

What?

If you have others custom series rename it in seriesX where X is a number.

Hello, very cool your App. (sorry for my poor English)
In carrer, the weather don't work.
If made 1 track with (by example) little fog
and the 2 track with Clear,
When i play The track 2 have the same weather (little fog) like the 1.
All the app it's TOP!!!! Merci beaucoup!

I will try today, thank.

I tried everything, but I can not generate carrer. When I click "Generate" button, after 1s I get error:
"The string of input characters was not in an incorrect format."
If I click "continue" ACCG freeze and I need to force finish.

There is NO error.log in log folder.

------------------ < Details > ------------------------------------------------
Consulte o final desta mensagem para obter detalhes sobre como chamar a
depuração just-in-time (JIT) em vez desta caixa de diálogo.

************** Texto de Exceção **************
System.FormatException: A cadeia de caracteres de entrada não estava em um formato incorreto.
em System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
em System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
em System.Convert.ToInt32(String value)
em ACCG.ACCGGenerator.Generate(Series _series, String _path) na d:\Gamedev\AssettoCorsa\GitHub\ACCG\ACCG\ACCGGenerator.cs:linha 54
em ACCG.ACCGMainForm.btnGenerate_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) na d:\Gamedev\AssettoCorsa\GitHub\ACCG\ACCG\ACCGMainForm.cs:linha 287
em System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
em System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
em System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
em System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
em System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
em System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
em System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
em System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
em System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
em System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Assemblies Carregados **************
mscorlib
Versão do Assembly: 4.0.0.0
Versão do Win32: 4.0.30319.34209 built by: FX452RTMGDR
Base de Código: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
ACCG
Versão do Assembly: 0.7.1.0
Versão do Win32: 0.7.1.0
Base de Código: file:///E:/_GAMES/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/assettocorsa/ACCG/ACCG.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Base de Código: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
Base de Código: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System
Versão do Win32: 4.0.30319.34239 built by: FX452RTMGDR
Base de Código: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Configuration
Base de Código: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
Versão do Win32: 4.0.30319.34230 built by: FX452RTMGDR
Base de Código: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
mscorlib.resources
Base de Código: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/mscorlib.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_pt-BR_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll
System.Core
Base de Código: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Windows.Forms.resources
Base de Código: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_pt-BR_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll

************** Depuração JIT **************
Para habilitar a depuração just-in-time (JIT), o arquivo .config deste
aplicativo ou computador (machine.config) deve ter o valor
jitDebugging definido na seção system.windows.forms.
O aplicativo também deve ser compilado com a depuração
habilitada.

Por exemplo:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

Quando a depuração JIT está habilitada, qualquer exceção sem tratamento
será enviada ao depurador JIT registrado no computador,
em vez de ser tratada nesta caixa de diálogo.

ZioYuri78 updated ACCG - Assetto Corsa Career Generator with a new update entry:

Version 0.7.2

- fixed the crash on generate issue
- fixed the duplicate cars and tracks list on press random button
- weather still no work in custom series (probably is a AC bug).

Now your series will be saved in a folder called with the name of your series, for example if your series name is "My Very Cool Champ" ACCG will create a folder named "series_my_very_cool_champ" into career folder.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi,
i'm trying to create a Rally: for example 6 PS in a "career".
I saw few problems:
1) can't run one car at time (or play only me: one car)
2) with more cars there are problems at the start line: cars over the others
3) how to reset the "career" after i run all the 6 PS and want to play again?

Thank you

Last edited:
Hi,
i'm trying to create a Rally: for example 6 PS in a "career".
I saw few problems:
1) can't run one car at time (or play only me: one car)
2) with more cars there are problems at the start line: cars over the others
3) how to reset the "career" after i run all the 6 PS and want to play again?

Thank you

ACCG is designed for standard series (single events and championships), i don't know how to help you, sorry :(

This looks really awesome, but when i go to add a description to the event, the app crashes and you need a description to make the event. Please help!

Last edited:
Hello Yuri, this tool sounds amazing. I dont´own AC. I bought Pcars instead focusing on career mode cause i already play Iracing on multiplayer. Pcars career mode and physics is pretty bad so I have a question. As far as i can understand, you can set the series goals points to jump to another season/series based on total points, create a career with any multiple modded series/seasons, skins, driver names and its AI skills?
It sounds to good to be true. :rolleyes: Can you confirm that?

I read the AC AI is not the good even with the 1.2.3 update. Do you think the devs will make it better any time soon?
Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
This looks really awesome, but when i go to add a description to the event, the app crashes and you need a description to make the event. Please help!

As i said on the forum, post your error.log file.

Hello Yuri, this tool sounds amazing. I dont´own AC. I bought Pcars instead focusing on career mode cause i already play Iracing on multiplayer. Pcars career mode and physics is pretty bad so I have a question. As far as i can understand, you can set the series goals points to jump to another season/series based on total points, create a career with any multiple modded series/seasons, skins, driver names and its AI skills?
It sounds to good to be true. :rolleyes: Can you confirm that?

I read the AC AI is not the good even with the 1.2.3 update. Do you think the devs will make it better any time soon?
Thanks a lot.

Yep, you can tweak/hack the career as you want, and you don't relly need my ACCG to do this because career files are simple txt.

I have no idea about devs progress, i can't answer to you, sorry. I hope :)

As i said on the forum, post your error.log file.

Yep, you can tweak/hack the career as you want, and you don't relly need my ACCG to do this because career files are simple txt.

I have no idea about devs progress, i can't answer to you, sorry. I hope :)
Where is the error.log file located?

You can found it into Log folder, usually is created immediatly after the error but if you close and restart the app will be deleted.
It does not create a file? I go to type in a description and the app does not respond and i wait for it and it just crashes. No log files are made, only the system/log file is there

I used ACCG to make a career for the new formula renault. All was working fine until AC updated to 1.2.5. Now I can't get into career mode at all, but if I remove my custom career it works again. Can anyone confirm that ACCG definitely is working for AC 1.2.5?

Hi Rapala,
I'm having difficulty understanding what's required to create a Formula Renault Championship and would love to see your file to find out how to do it. I realize you can't get yours to work at the moment but it would help me understand how to correctly set it up. Any chance that you could let me have your file to use as a guide?

hey there!
i´ve got a problem with tracks like paul ricard or spielberg, where different versions of the tracks are choosabe. since the different tracks are in one file, the tracks don´t work in the carrer anymore.
any advice?

Happy to say i was able to create a Formula Renault Championship today, I've done two races and all seems to be working fine.
To4sty, have you tried including a space between the main track name and the lay out you want to use for example donnington GP - I've been using a GT2 Championship which I downloaded and that seems to be the way the tracks are written in that championship

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back