Resource icon

Career ACCG - Assetto Corsa Career Generator 0.7.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
For everyone, attention!

Every update isn't backward compatible!

The Time track-bar in "new/edit event" form is bugged, use the arrow keys to move it because with mouse still cause many problems! (sorry for this, i need to find a better solution in the code).

ZioYuri78 updated ACCG - Assetto Corsa Career Generator with a new update entry:

Added car skin preview image and solved some bug

Now the tool will take more time to start, Don't Panic! I will add a splash screen in the next update.

- now you can see your car skin in real time
ztiQ6mZ.png

- solved an issue with generation system
- solved an issue on deleting a not generated series

Read the rest of this update entry...

with 1.0 release Kunos added a lot of new series, and these series have a progress ID number, when you generate a custom series ACCG assign an ID at your series, that ID is calculated in this way:

1) ACCG read the number part of series folders (something like "series12")
2) Kept the higher number
3) Increment that number of one unit (for example high ID readed is 20, ACCG assign 21 to your series)
4) ACCG set on true an internal flag in the accg_series_list.dat file "isGenerated = true"
5) Now, when you generate a series and this flag is on true ACCG do not assign a new ID but use the ID previously assigned and overwrite your existing series

Where is the problem? The problem is the new official series, Kunos have assigned an incremental ID for these series, probably have overwritten your custom series and probably ACCG think is your series and overwrite official series :eek:

How to solve the problem.

1) Copy the folders of your custom series in another folder.
2) Delete all series folders in assettocorsa/content/career folder
3) Do a cache integrity check via Steam (the Kunos official series will be re-downloaded)
4) Delete all your custom series in ACCG and delete accg_series_list.dat
5) Load your custom series in ACCG from the folders you have copied
6) Regenerate all the series
7) Now ACCG will assign the right incremental ID

If you encounter any problems, report on Assetto Corsa forum thread, as usual :)

Sorry but i don't understand your problem.

If you create a series with ACCG 0.6 will start with higher digit + 1, in your case 122+1 = 123 -> "series123"

hello ... I have a GT3 career with 6 track and 12 opponents .... I drive the BMW Z4 car, as I have duplicate this career changing the car, for a McLaren MP412C, without retyping all circuits and opponents, using the ACCG??
I would like to have 3 equal careers, changing only the GT3 car (BMW Z4 / MP412c McLaren / Mercedes SLS).
Thank you and sorry for my bad English ... ;D

Ok, now i understand, i don't know why this erroes appears and you are not alone
http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...rsa-career-generator.17666/page-4#post-344142

I will investigate on the issue, one question, have you overwritten a previous version of ACCG?

I decided doing it:

1) Copy the folders of your custom series in another folder.
2) Delete all series folders in assettocorsa/content/career folder
3) Do a cache integrity check via Steam (the Kunos official series will be re-downloaded)
4) Delete all your custom series in ACCG and delete accg_series_list.dat
5) Load your custom series in ACCG from the folders you have copied
6) Regenerate all the series
7) Now ACCG will assign the right incremental ID

And resolvel the problem... huhuuhuh :D

Well done, probably the accg_series_list.dat was corrupted, meanwhile i discovered that issue, if you use some special characters like umlaut (ü,..) ACCG crash.

OK, he seemed to me good, but I verified well the path (way), but nevertheless, I do not arrive has to run him, has every time I want to generate a career, he tells me that there is an error in the path (way)...
excuse my english

OK, he seemed to me good, but I verified well the path (way), but nevertheless, I do not arrive has to run him, has every time I want to generate a career, he tells me that there is an error in the path (way)...
excuse my english

Can you post here the errors.log file? You find it into Log folder.

I have yet to create a series, but I am planning a "career" progression now. When we create a custom series, do they interfere with the AC "official" series? I kind of want to finish those for fun. Thanks.

Hi, saturday, I created a championship offiline with Assetto Corsa Career Generator (ACCG), with original sim GT3 cars, original tracks, played the first race in Nurburgring Sprint and it was okay, yesterday, was running in the second stage, at Silverstone and began appearing the Runtime Error after uploading tracks and cars.

When I go to the track in quick race or walk in career, in the original series, the error doesn't happen, I can play the run well.

I deleted the championship which had created, I did everything again and the error persists, someone knows how to solve?
fjkaoo.jpg

Hi, saturday, I created a championship offiline with Assetto Corsa Career Generator (ACCG), with original sim GT3 cars, original tracks, played the first race in Nurburgring Sprint and it was okay, yesterday, was running in the second stage, at Silverstone and began appearing the Runtime Error after uploading tracks and cars.

When I go to the track in quick race or walk in career, in the original series, the error doesn't happen, I can play the run well.

I deleted the championship which had created, I did everything again and the error persists, someone knows how to solve?
fjkaoo.jpg

It's hard to know what's wrong, can you upload a zip with your custom champ? I will try it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back