ACC Results Companion

Misc ACC Results Companion 1.24.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
ACC Results Companion V1.15.5 Released

Further updates to the leaderboard widget.

Columns:
hPvvZ6B.png

Race Leaderboard:
  • Positions ordered by position on track (updated each second)
    • Note, there may be a mismatch with ACC positions which are slower to update
  • Gaps in tenths (Gap relative to player, GapL relative to class leader)
    • Note GapL may jump as cars cross lap...it doesn't yet properly take account of laps completed differences
KbTSjun.png

Qualifying Leaderboard:
  • Positions ordered by time
  • Gap shown to thousands of a second
  • Gap relative to player
  • GapL relative to leader in class
  • Deltas don't really mean much in this context
D53rED2.png

Choose Columns
Right click the widget and choose the required columns.

Move Columns

To rearrange columns, move over the column you want to move - this should not be the header (dragging the header moves the widget). The cursor will change to the hand icon. Drag with the left column to the column you want to move to the original column before. The Widget will then redraw

Finally, thanks again to all of you who have donated. It is greatly appreciated

Hi Doug!

Since the last update (it seems) no more laptimes from myself show up in the leaderboard. I haven't opted out. I don't show up anymore with any car on any track for laptimes I drove before the last update. Laptimes I drive now, appear in the leaderboard, only the "old" ones are missing....is this a known problem?

PS: I double checked filters etc.

EDIT: If I "replay" a json-file from the backups tab, those times appear in the leaderboard. Do I have to "replay" all older backups or does this make even sense?

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi Doug!

Since the last update (it seems) no more laptimes from myself show up in the leaderboard. I haven't opted out. I don't show up anymore with any car on any track for laptimes I drove before the last update. Laptimes I drive now, appear in the leaderboard, only the "old" ones are missing....is this a known problem?

PS: I double checked filters etc.

EDIT: If I "replay" a json-file from the backups tab, those times appear in the leaderboard. Do I have to "replay" all older backups or does this make even sense?

Thank you!
Hi,
This could be a bug. The data model has changed a few times for leaderboards so there could be an issue with old data not being picked up.

I've just checked, and old 2018 track data was missing for mine too. If you go to the Circuits page and press the rebuild button, then refresh Circuits/Leaderboards (eg by re-selecting the drop down) it should re-calculate all your fastest laps.

Let me know if this solves it

Hi,
This could be a bug. The data model has changed a few times for leaderboards so there could be an issue with old data not being picked up.

I've just checked, and old 2018 track data was missing for mine too. If you go to the Circuits page and press the rebuild button, then refresh Circuits/Leaderboards (eg by re-selecting the drop down) it should re-calculate all your fastest laps.

Let me know if this solves it
Hey Doug,

that helps! Rebuilding on the circuit page and then refreshing the leaderboard worked! Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Hi Doug, thanks for this application and your hard work. I am wondering if it is possible to add date and time to the Circuits best lap times. This way we can see when we set the fastest lap for that circuit. It's nice to know when looking back at the times.

Hi Doug, thanks for this application and your hard work. I am wondering if it is possible to add date and time to the Circuits best lap times. This way we can see when we set the fastest lap for that circuit. It's nice to know when looking back at the times.
Your wish is my command...

Right click on the header row and select Date (or ACC version if you wish)...

1654453919955.png

and then the columns are available
1654453986489.png

Another feature (that is slightly broken at the moment) is that you can double-click a row in Circuits and it should take you direct to the session (highlighting the lap of the session)
1654454173322.png

For older records, this is no longer fully automatic- you will have to manually switch to the Sessions pages and the selected session will be filtered, and then you click on the session and the fastest lap will be highlighted. This will be fixed in 1.15.6.

Your wish is my command...

Right click on the header row and select Date (or ACC version if you wish)...

View attachment 572068
and then the columns are available
View attachment 572069

Another feature (that is slightly broken at the moment) is that you can double-click a row in Circuits and it should take you direct to the session (highlighting the lap of the session)
View attachment 572070

For older records, this is no longer fully automatic- you will have to manually switch to the Sessions pages and the selected session will be filtered, and then you click on the session and the fastest lap will be highlighted. This will be fixed in 1.15.6.
That's awesome! Thanks!

Thank you very much for your work and your effort. I've been using it for a couple of years and it's great!!! Just one question, I don't know if is it possible to get the maximum speed and average fuel/lap per session

Thank you very much for your work and your effort. I've been using it for a couple of years and it's great!!! Just one question, I don't know if is it possible to get the maximum speed and average fuel/lap per session
Yes, it is possible.
1654724210283.png

The session average fuel/lap is in the session list at the top and the maximum speed on each lap is in the laps list. If the columns aren't displayed, right click on the respective header and select the column.

Note, I'm aware there is an intermittent issue with the fuel/lap column not being populated for some SP races. I hope to fix that soon.

and I don't know if it's possible, but can you get the fuel/lap of the different engine maps? would be great for endurance racing strategies
There are some difficulties collecting and reporting on fuel usage by ECU map. Currently I only record the ECU mode once per lap - I don't check if a player has changed map more than once in a lap so getting average figures could be problematic.

The only thing I do currently have is some data done on testing on every ECU mode for every car around Paul Ricard to get relative fuel consumption.
1655239756196.png

I could add an estimate to the fuel page based on ECU mode also this has a couple of caveats
  • The relative fuel usage may be different on different tracks (I don't intend to collect data for other tracks - it took about 7 hours just to collect the data on Paul Ricard)
  • The average fuel consumption assumes that you run mainly in the dry on the primary ECU mode (normally 1 for most cars). If that isn't correct, the estimates won't be either
I'll have a think to see if there is anything better I can do

There are some difficulties collecting and reporting on fuel usage by ECU map. Currently I only record the ECU mode once per lap - I don't check if a player has changed map more than once in a lap so getting average figures could be problematic.

The only thing I do currently have is some data done on testing on every ECU mode for every car around Paul Ricard to get relative fuel consumption.
View attachment 574457

I could add an estimate to the fuel page based on ECU mode also this has a couple of caveats
  • The relative fuel usage may be different on different tracks (I don't intend to collect data for other tracks - it took about 7 hours just to collect the data on Paul Ricard)
  • The average fuel consumption assumes that you run mainly in the dry on the primary ECU mode (normally 1 for most cars). If that isn't correct, the estimates won't be either
I'll have a think to see if there is anything better I can do
My idea was, for example, to do a stint of x laps, with ecu 1 (do not change it during the stint) and get the fuel per lap. Then do another stint with ECU 2 and get data, and etc with differents ECU's. That way you can make decisions about which ECU to use for the endurances.

Although anything you add will be great!

Last edited:
My idea was, for example, to do a stint of x laps, with ecu 1 (do not change it during the stint) and get the fuel per lap. Then do another stint with ECU 2 and get data, and etc with differents ECU's. That way you can make decisions about which ECU to use for the endurances.

Although anything you add will be great!
You can do that at the moment (it's how I do the ECU comparisons)
1656179230701.png

However, I'll look if I can mine the data better to populate the fuel page so you can get comparisons by ECU mode

I have organized a race today, but the results were not stored correctly by ACC results companion.

1 driver had a drivethrough penalty, but finished the race without going through the pits. So ACC added 30 seconds to his total time. Which made him go from 2nd to 3rd. But ACC results companion said he was still in second place. No sign of a penalty anywhere.

Bug?

I have organized a race today, but the results were not stored correctly by ACC results companion.

1 driver had a drivethrough penalty, but finished the race without going through the pits. So ACC added 30 seconds to his total time. Which made him go from 2nd to 3rd. But ACC results companion said he was still in second place. No sign of a penalty anywhere.

Bug?
Unfortunately, ACC does not report penalties on its API (it only reports when they are cleared!).

If you want to record penalties, you can do this manually. I know it's a pain, but there's no other way at the moment unless Kunos extends the API.

From the contextual help:-

Penalties​

Other than Server Results, ACC does not report penalties. However, you can add these yourself post race if you want to.

Add Penalty​

NewItem229.png
1656278015655.png

The following penalties can be added:-

• Drive Through
  • Stop and Go (no time penalty)
  • Stop and Go, 10, 20 and 30 seconds
  • Disqualified
  • Post Race Penalty (manually enter the penalty time in seconds)

Only one penalty can be active at any given time. If a new penalty is added, it replaces any penalty on any previous laps. If post race time penalties are added, these are cumulative - ie 2x 5 seconds penalties added, will add 10 seconds to the time.

Adding a penalty of a given lap will clear/replace all penalties for that car on subsequent laps. Therefore, penalties should be added in lap order.

Currently, the only penalty having an effect on results is the post race penalty. This will update the total session time - effectively, this is only of use in hotstint sessions where the session time is important.

TODO: Post race penalties and disqualifications aren't yet applied to the final race positions/gaps. This is planned for a future release.

Serving Penalties​

When a penalty (stop and go or drive through) has been served, this can be noted by the penalty served option. The penalty will be cleared from that lap onwards.

1656278089059.png

Subsequent laps will show no penalty (unless there is a previous penalty that still hasn't been served, in which case it will rever to that penalty).
1656278103981.png

Delete Penalty​

A penalty can be completely removed using the delete penalty option. If there is any un-served penalty prior to this, then that penalty will be applied to subsequent laps.

Firstly apologies if this question has been asked! Been away from racing for a while and when I fired up the app it asked for a connection password and a command password i clicked and entered without but was unable to use the fuel calculator. Is this because of this and do i need a password. Thanks in advance

Firstly apologies if this question has been asked! Been away from racing for a while and when I fired up the app it asked for a connection password and a command password i clicked and entered without but was unable to use the fuel calculator. Is this because of this and do i need a password. Thanks in advance
The connection password is required by ACC to configure its UDP interface. This dialog just creates it. Without a configured interface, ARC isn't able to fully record sessions.

Note also, the fuel calculator needs prior session data to work out the average fuel consumption. After you run a couple of laps, it starts learning.

For the connection interface, see below for an extract from the contextual help (you can access this by pressing F1 in the UI, or clicking the ? button):-

ACC Broadcast Configuration​

You must configure ACC broadcast in order for ARC to subscribe to session information. If it is not set up when you first start ARC, you will get the following dialog

1656364101522.png

Choose the port and password(s) you want to use and then press Save. The above values are the defaults. Note, other 3rd party applications may also need to use the broadcast interface and some may have specific needs (IIRC, CrewChief requires the above settings).

If the broadcast settings cannot be saved or if the above dialog opens every time ARC opens (I think this might be the case if the ACC folder is on OneDrive and the "Always download files" setting isn't used) you may need to create the file manually.

Go to the folder <<Documents>\Assetto Corsa Competizione\config and create a file called broadcasting.json.Note, if explorer is hiding known file types, take care that it hasn't added .txt as a file type.

The contents of the file should be

JSON:
{
  "updListenerPort": 9000,
  "connectionPassword": "asd",
  "commandPassword": ""
}

Unfortunately, ACC does not report penalties on its API (it only reports when they are cleared!).

If you want to record penalties, you can do this manually. I know it's a pain, but there's no other way at the moment unless Kunos extends the API.

From the contextual help:-

Penalties​

Other than Server Results, ACC does not report penalties. However, you can add these yourself post race if you want to.

Add Penalty​

NewItem229.png
View attachment 577006

The following penalties can be added:-

• Drive Through
  • Stop and Go (no time penalty)
  • Stop and Go, 10, 20 and 30 seconds
  • Disqualified
  • Post Race Penalty (manually enter the penalty time in seconds)

Only one penalty can be active at any given time. If a new penalty is added, it replaces any penalty on any previous laps. If post race time penalties are added, these are cumulative - ie 2x 5 seconds penalties added, will add 10 seconds to the time.

Adding a penalty of a given lap will clear/replace all penalties for that car on subsequent laps. Therefore, penalties should be added in lap order.

Currently, the only penalty having an effect on results is the post race penalty. This will update the total session time - effectively, this is only of use in hotstint sessions where the session time is important.

TODO: Post race penalties and disqualifications aren't yet applied to the final race positions/gaps. This is planned for a future release.

Serving Penalties​

When a penalty (stop and go or drive through) has been served, this can be noted by the penalty served option. The penalty will be cleared from that lap onwards.

View attachment 577007

Subsequent laps will show no penalty (unless there is a previous penalty that still hasn't been served, in which case it will rever to that penalty).
View attachment 577008

Delete Penalty​

A penalty can be completely removed using the delete penalty option. If there is any un-served penalty prior to this, then that penalty will be applied to subsequent laps.
Thank you, all clear.

ACC Results Companion 1.16.0 Released (here)

Support for American DLC

The 3 new US tracks are recognised. I've included the track records for GT3, GT4 and TCX. I can't find details for the other classes.

It's good to see there are already a healthy number of entries on the leaderboard
efPhVIN.png

Unsurprisingly (to me at least) Watkins Glen is far more popular than the other 2 tracks.

Jump to session re-instated
Jump to session has now been re-instated - it broke some time ago without me noticing.

A quick reminder. For Circuit and Leaderboard entries for the player, if you double click on the row, it will jump straight to the lap in the session.

Other notices
The help file has again been updated. Most common questions are answered here. You can access help by either pressing F1 or clicking the ? button.

From the leaderboard on the Glen, I see that some users still have quite old versions of ARC. I think the current record holder is on 1.9.9 which was released in 2020. If you are in this exclusive group and still like/use ARC, it is really worth upgrading as
  • The newer ACC tracks & cars are supported
  • There are a huge number of stability fixes
  • New features are constantly being added
Finally, a big thank you again to all those who have donated. It is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea