ACC Results Companion

Misc ACC Results Companion 1.24.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
hi,i don0t understand ,is this app to see other drivers lap stats on server when i am not on the server? i'm tring this up but i get only recorded stats of me and another driver when i was on the server,others statistic of the server when i was not in does not show up; how it works? do i have to insert a specific server id that update anytime i open the app?
p.s.: wat the first time startup a window opened asking me the ports number and password,i just put 9000 and empty password,but i checked out on acc the port number is different,is that important? how to fix it? in setting there is no such a option to change. thanks for the attention

hi,i don0t understand ,is this app to see other drivers lap stats on server when i am not on the server? i'm tring this up but i get only recorded stats of me and another driver when i was on the server,others statistic of the server when i was not in does not show up; how it works? do i have to insert a specific server id that update anytime i open the app?
p.s.: wat the first time startup a window opened asking me the ports number and password,i just put 9000 and empty password,but i checked out on acc the port number is different,is that important? how to fix it? in setting there is no such a option to change. thanks for the attention

It only records your races on a server (along with other drivers in the race). It can't record anything when you are not on the server (it gets its info from the ACC client).

The port no/password configures the ACC broadcast interface if nothing has already set it up. I'd recommend the port 9000 and password of asd as that is what CrewChief uses, if you ever plan on using that

ok,i though was like lapstat (ptracker) for AC,so you can see laptimes of other drivers previous to a race on a server doesn't matter if you are online in the server,,that would be very usefull,this app is good by the way thanks,and no need to set anything for that; if you update it to work online as ptracker will be great,thanks for answer

ok,i though was like lapstat (ptracker) for AC,so you can see laptimes of other drivers previous to a race on a server doesn't matter if you are online in the server,,that would be very usefull,this app is good by the way thanks,and no need to set anything for that; if you update it to work online as ptracker will be great,thanks for answer

Unfortunately, ACC doesn't provide information from servers - it will only do it from connected clients.

Maybe online access will be something for the future, but at the moment I don't have the time to give it the attention it deserves

Hi Doug,
I think that GT3 race record for zandvoort is a little bit low. According to SRO site, on 2019 race 1, best lap time is 1:37:408
The time that is in ACC 1:38:956 must be the slowest qualy

Qualy record and race slowest are ok (if only race 2 is take into account)

Doug Duthie updated ACC Results Companion with a new update entry:

ACC Results Companion V1.6.11

• Allow car filter to be cleared
  • Move all DB writes to within same thread
  • Only hold DB connection open as long as is needed (more friendly to continuous backup systems)
  • Address issues where late registered drivers causes problems (driver missing, car incorrectly rec orded as Porsche etc)
  • ECU stats updated for BMW M6 GT3
  • Zandvoort race record corrected

Read the rest of this update entry...

ACC Results Companion V1.6.11 Released

Headline items:-

Missing Driver Error
There is a scenario where ACC occasionally does not register the drivers with a car immediately. This caused me a few issues as I'd incorrectly assumed they'd always be registered together. The syptoms would either be (depending on which driver was missing)
  • Driver laps missing from session
  • Driver car incorrectly registered as Porsche 991
  • No laps visible
This was a very intermittent situation and has taken me quite a time to reproduce and verify the fix

Continuous Backup Mechanisms
ARC now only holds the database connection only when it needs it, so it should be more friendly to continuous backup systems like MS OneDrive.

As a quick reminder, you folder <My Documents>\ACCResults (or at the very least the database <My Documents\ACCResults\ACCResults.DB) should be regularly backed up.

You forget the second little error for zandvoort record ;) slowest qualy is 1:38:956
And I tried to fix it on my rig but it seems that circuits table is rebuild at each launch.

And this bug is still present

Not a big deal, just put it on the to do list for later reminder.

You forget the second little error for zandvoort record ;) slowest qualy is 1:38:956
And I tried to fix it on my rig but it seems that circuits table is rebuild at each launch.

And this bug is still present

Not a big deal, just put it on the to do list for later reminder.

Doh! Missed that. Yes - the circuits do refresh on each start, just to annoy you ;)

I'm currently testing a fix to the circuits refresh, and also the delete issue you mentioned elsewhere
Cheers

ACC Results Companion V1.6.12 Released

Firstly, as the app is becoming a bit big, having instructions spread piecemeal throughout the forum isn't really practical anymore, the user guide is now in a PDF found at https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...-results-companion-v1-6-0.59827/#post-1083749

Release Highlights:-

Session Summary

Session summary, will now show if the session is a new class record, and the previous/current class record.

1599309826429.png

Real race records
The real race records now show which class they are for, using the class colour flash
1599309911667.png

• GT3 - No flash
  • GT4 - Blue flash
  • Cup (Porsche) - Green flash
  • Super Trofeo (Lamborghini) - Yellow flash
If no class records are found, it will default to the overall record (ie GT3).

Note: At the moment, I haven't found a resource giving Super Trofeo race results. If anyone has one, please let me know

Circuit Records
Part bugfix/part feature this one. On completion of a session, if the circuits tab has already been displayed, it will show the records for that track (as well as updating the track dropdown/image)

Fixes
The usual list of fixes.
  • Speed up deletes/refresh session on completion
  • Splash screen font fixed (overflowed where too big)
  • Real records for Zandvoort corrected

Enjoy

Hi Doug. Everything is working fine so far. I just wonder why, now, in Backups tab, "Track/Current Event #" column shows UNKNOWN for my SP Hotstint (didn't check for other game play).
Didn't try to replay it so I don't know if it's still able to reload it correctly.

Hi Doug. Everything is working fine so far. I just wonder why, now, in Backups tab, "Track/Current Event #" column shows UNKNOWN for my SP Hotstint (didn't check for other game play).
Didn't try to replay it so I don't know if it's still able to reload it correctly.

It looks like I've been caught out again by ACC's idiosyncrasies. I'm trying to move away from relying on the seasonEntity files, as they aren't always fully populated, so for the couple of scenarios that use it, I decided to instead get the track code from the UDP interface (I could have used Shared Memory like everywhere else, but in this piece of code it was more convenient to access UDP).

Anyway, I had naively assumed the track codes would be the same as seasonEntity and shared memory, but of course they are different :(

I'm going to register the UDP track codes as well, just in case I want to use them later. In the next release, the backup screen will be fixed. I don't think you'll be able to replay files until then (or the track may show as unknown)

EDIT: Actually, definitely don't attempt to replay the backup. The current version doesn't like unknown tracks and will cause issues displaying the session list. I'm sorting this out at the moment anyway, in preparation for the British GT tracks

Last edited:
Hi Doug, Firstly thanks for all the hard work you put into ACC Race Companion, it is such a useful app! Keep up the great work!
I was wondering if ACC output the tires wear and ECU mapping and the actual fuel usage for each lap? If so, would it be possible to add it to the session information? I would really like to see my tire wear after a race to know how much wear the tires have after some specific lap. Also for the fuel usage and ecu map, I would really like to have real data Ithat show of efficient/innefficient different ECU map produce.
Thanks

Hi Doug, Firstly thanks for all the hard work you put into ACC Race Companion, it is such a useful app! Keep up the great work!
I was wondering if ACC output the tires wear and ECU mapping and the actual fuel usage for each lap? If so, would it be possible to add it to the session information? I would really like to see my tire wear after a race to know how much wear the tires have after some specific lap. Also for the fuel usage and ecu map, I would really like to have real data Ithat show of efficient/innefficient different ECU map produce.
Thanks

Hi,
ACC doesn't output tyre wear (only temperature and pressure) unfortunately. I believe the rationale was that the driver wouldn't have that real time information (although it would be nice if they could publish the condition of each tyre set at the end of each stint/session)

I do record ECU mode and average fuel over a session
1599586853640.png

If these columns are visible you can expose them by right clicking on the header and select the fields you want (or don't want).

One of the things I am doing is to use this to get some comparative information about ECU modes (relative power and fuel consumption). It's taking a while as I need to run about 40 laps for each car, to average out the numbers. So far, I have the Astons, Audis, BMW, Bentleys, Mercedes and Mclaren 720. I'll progressively add the others.
1599587373127.png

Attachments

• 1599587326826.png
    1599587326826.png
    171.7 KB · Views: 42
  • 1599587362173.png
    1599587362173.png
    171.7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Ho damn I didn't realized I could add more columns... I should have been able to figure that one out myself, it is quite standard behavior after all. :)
It is a shame that tire wear is not outputted at the end of the race.
For the ECU map I added the Fuel/Lap column, this is perfect!
One minor annoyance is that in the ECU map, for car with more than 10 maps, the sorting for the ECU mode goes 1, 10, 11, 12, 2, 3, 4, etc. having it in the proper order would be nicer.

Thanks for all this information.
Cheers

Ho damn I didn't realized I could add more columns... I should have been able to figure that one out myself, it is quite standard behavior after all. :)
It is a shame that tire wear is not outputted at the end of the race.
For the ECU map I added the Fuel/Lap column, this is perfect!
One minor annoyance is that in the ECU map, for car with more than 10 maps, the sorting for the ECU mode goes 1, 10, 11, 12, 2, 3, 4, etc. having it in the proper order would be nicer.

Thanks for all this information.
Cheers
Yes - I'd love to have tyre wear and condition available too - maybe someday

Good point BTW - I hadn't noticed the sorting was completely broken on that. Will be sorted (pun intended) in the next release, along with a bit of tidying up of the numbers
1599667688236.png

ACC Results Companion V1.6.13 Released

Headlines:

Accident Reporting Restored
When the database writes were made asynchronous, the accident reporting was lost - the accident list was cleared for the next session before it was written to DB.

As a quick reminder, the Accidents column can be un-hidden by right clicking on the laps header and selecting it.
1599904119380.png

The number of accidents is shown per player, either lap by lap or total i final standings. An example of a shockingly bad race I had:
1599902533607.png

If you right click and select Display Accidents, you'll see a summary
1599902667581.png

At the moment With Car is always 0, the player is an ID, and fault is always innocent (ACC used to give an indication of who was behind, but that is gone now). At the moment, ACC doesn't give a correlation to the other drivers, but I'll leave that there in the hope that it one day arrives.

ECU Modes
The sorting on the ECU Modes (Fuel tab) was previously broken. Now it will be properly sorted on ECU mode and will support resorting on any column.

The ECU Mode Statics (Fuel/Lap, Max Speed, Relative Fuel and Relative Power) can be unhidden by right clicking on the header.

1599902921413.png

All the comparison stats are collected from a standard session (5 lap hotstint at Paul Ricard with the same fuel in ideal conditions)
  • Fuel/Lap - average fuel per lap at Paul Ricard in selected ECU mode
  • Max Speed - Max speed achieved on the Mistral straight
  • Max Accel - the maximum acceleration over a fixed period
  • Relative Fuel - The amount of fuel used with the default ECU mode (normally 1)
  • Relative power - A blend of the relative speed and acceleration
The idea is to weight up whether it is worth going to a fuel saving mode, given the loss of power.

The cars where metrics are currently available are:-
  • Aston Martin Vantage GT3 (V12)
  • Aston Martin V8 Vantage GT3
  • Audi R8 EVO
  • Audi R8 LMS GT3
  • Bentley Continental GT3 (2015)
  • Bentley Continental GT3 (2018)
  • BMW M6 GT3
  • Emil Frey Jaguar G3 (Added this release)
  • McLaren 720S GT3
  • Mercedes AMG GT3
  • Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 (2015)
  • Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 (2018)
The others will be added over forthcoming releases. Note there won't be ECU mode stats for classes with just one ECU mode (GT4, Cup, ST)

Preparation for British GT DLC
Templates for the British GT tracks are included, but in case the track codes are different, the results should still be stored.

Backup Files - Track Names corrected
For a recent update, I changed the way the track was identified for certain aspects. Previously, I used the seasonEntity file, but as I'm trying to move away from reliance on that, it now uses the UDP information. This caused the track code to be stored different for some tracks, resulting in "UNKNOWN" track against the backup. Attempting to replay these files would cause big problems, as the track code loaded would be not recognised. This is now addressed to recognise both formats of track code.

Known issue: There is now a minor issue where dated tracks (Barcelona, Paul Ricard etc) still show as unknown (the internal parent track code was used here), but they can safely be replayed

Enjoy

Attachments

• 1599901928146.png
    1599901928146.png
    217.2 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Hi,
Found a small bug on session tab. On spa and silverstone (both version 2018, 2019), result for a SP hotstint gives a total time smaller than selected duration .
small example :
"Total Time" column shows 0:13:38 for a 15 minutes hotstint with Camaro at Silverstone 2019
0:14:35 for a 15 min hotstint with BMW GT3 at Spa 2019

This doesn't happen with tracks other than spa and silverstone except one result at barcelona that gives 14:59 for 15 min session but it could be a rounded error. And looking for very old session doesn't show this error. First occurence in my database results start on july 24.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.