ACC Race Control

Misc ACC Race Control v1.5.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi No update for the auto broadcaster mode, when it is activated several times for me who use three monitors it does not allow me to switch from one monitor to another, when the cars are in the pits it does not allow them to be selected, not even the manual switching from one camera to camera does not work on some views.

Last edited:
Hello i can't connect race control to my acc i have a message View attachment 691530
And i can't modified my broadcasting files in acc, because it resets each time acc launches.
and i launch my game and i am in the pits with the car
ACC really shouldnt reset the file. The game will create it new if it cannot be found.
Try this:
Delete the broadcasting.json file and start the game. The game should create the file new with an empty configuration. Close the game and then edit the file. Start the game again and obvserse. Never start ACC Race Controll while doing that.

If the file is still cleared every time you start the game maybe delete the game and reinstall it.

Need to investigate the same problem with the broadcasting.json - will report back when I find something.

Last edited:
Hey LennyS,
recently I have a problem with Race Control... When I try to use the replay function, the game freeze and then the Race Control disconnects. After that I cannot even reconnect and have to restart the whole game. Attached is the log from today, when it happened again...

Attachments

• log.txt
    121.4 KB · Views: 44
having issues with crashing my game. ive tried to change settings to get it to stop. used to run this with no flaws. any ideas?

fixed - lowered graphics from epic to high on all settings

Last edited:
Bonjour,
Lorsque je souhaite connecter Race Control au serveur de jeu, un message d'erreur s'affiche
"Impossible de se connecter au jeu. Le jeu doit être sur la bonne voie pour se connecter.

Avez-vous une idée de comment je peux faire cela ?

Edit: Solved thanks to Dev!
[Solution]: SimHub was using port 8888 on my machine blocking the request.

Is anyone able to connect a Google Sheet for the Stewarding? I keep getting this error trying after signing in with my Google account and authorizing the app
racecontrolerror.png

Last edited:
Hey guys, so I'm having a problem. Whenever i run start.bat the command line just pops up and closes pretty much immeadietly. I've adjusted the .json file as per the instructions. My friend tried running it, and it works all fine for him. What am i doing wrong?

If i understood what you wanted me to do correctly, I ran the bat from the command prompt. Here's what I got.View attachment 536810
[EDIT: SOLVED!]
If the directory contains a language other than English, it will not run. Please use only English.

Hi LennyS, thanks for making such a great app! But unfortunately, I'm having the same problem. There is only a ".keepme" file in the log folder, did you find a solution?

Last edited:
Is it possibile to use this program without opening acc, but only by typing adress and psw of the server? My pc is a bit slow and i think that it can't run acc and the server at the same time

Is it possibile to use this program without opening acc, but only by typing adress and psw of the server? My pc is a bit slow and i think that it can't run acc and the server at the same time
This app does not connect to the server itself, it uses the broadcasting API form the client. So you need to have ACC running. Workaround is to connect to someone else. We are running our own VPN which then allows us to connect to different PC which has ACC running - For example: PC1 is running ACC, PC2 is not running ACC but needs the data from PC1 (for stream). You can connect from PC2 to PC1 without running ACC on PC2.

Questa app non si connette al server stesso, utilizza l'API di trasmissione dal client. Quindi è necessario che l'ACC sia in funzione. La soluzione alternativa è connettersi a qualcun altro. Stiamo eseguendo la nostra VPN che ci consente quindi di connetterci a diversi PC su cui è in esecuzione ACC - Ad esempio: PC1 esegue ACC, PC2 non esegue ACC ma necessita dei dati da PC1 (per lo streaming). È possibile connettersi da PC2 a PC1 senza eseguire ACC su PC2.

sarebbe fantastico farlo funzionare in questo modo

Great piece of kit, especially the auto cam is something else. There is a bug in it though, when all players are pitting it will switch very rapidly between 2 cams (helicopter and TV cam).

Maybe it's possible to set a specific free cam location with a nice view of the pitbox ? If this is doable by the users itself per track, that would be awesome. I don't know if this is possible through broadcast mode, using the free cam using F7.

Morning, is this working with the new track and cars? it hasn't been updated in a while and Lenny hasn't been online since last Sept
I havent tested it, but my guess is that track will kind of work (speed trap wont), but cars wont show. Im thinking about sending another donate to Lenny and leave a message there :D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.