ACC Race Control

Misc ACC Race Control v1.5.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
RESOLVED: Im keeping it here for anyone else. The password was not correct ! (My bad)
Hello, I have a problem were it says that Im connected in read only mode.
I have not seen this before and have the same issue after updating to the latest version 1.5.0.
Urgent help needed as Im broadcasting tomorrow!
Race Control read only.png

Last edited:
Hi guys, I have a question, maybe is a stupid question. Can I play ACC, drive my car and contemporary streaming race control TV view? This is my doubt. Drive normally, see my dashboard on monitor and streaming on twitch or YouTube the TV camera view or elicopter camera ecc?

Last edited:
Good afternoon we could add the possibility of auto direction as on raceroom that goes to frame the cars in battle, if possible also an automatic switch of the cameras being able to choose which ones to use

LennyS updated ACC Race Control with a new update entry:

Patch v1.5.3

Changes:
  • Add an experimental features auto cam to automatically control the broadcasting camera. To enable the auto cam, check the "enable experimental features" checkbox on the settings page. It is an experimental features which means that it is not finished and more work is necessary.
    However it is already quite usable to create a dynamic broadcast without the attention of a human broadcaster. This is particularly usefull for long endurance races where a broadcaster is on a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Some cars disconnect on v1.5.3 for me. There should be 18 cars and there were 18 cars in the moment I connected. But than RC said some disconnected while there were still on the server
Restarting ACC and RC did not solve it
1684346393250.png

edit: same server and trying v1.5.2 is working as expected

Last edited:
Some cars disconnect on v1.5.3 for me. There should be 18 cars and there were 18 cars in the moment I connected. But than RC said some disconnected while there were still on the server
Restarting ACC and RC did not solve it
edit: same server and trying v1.5.2 is working as expected
Would you be so kind and send me your log files. Then i can have a look at the problem

Hey LennyS, I have found a bug in the last version of the app. We had a 24h race last weekend and the positions lost/gained did not work properly...
Did you leave the server at any point or close RC? When you do that Rc cannot know the starting position of the drivers and the places lost/gained is incorrect. Although it is usually marked with a * next to the number if that is the case.

If you still have then, can you send me your log files please?

Did you leave the server at any point or close RC? When you do that Rc cannot know the starting position of the drivers and the places lost/gained is incorrect. Although it is usually marked with a * next to the number if that is the case.

Hi - Great app btw, love it really good!

I am also having this issue. I did not leave the server at all. I restarted RC many times. Log tab continuously shows drivings disconnecting over and over and eventually RC will disconnect and not allow me to disconect then reconnect without restarting the app.

I sent the log files in PM, let me know if you need anything else.

Edit: 1.5.2 works fine

Last edited:

I tested it in different situations...

It happened both in team race and solo race. It does not matter if I disconnect during the race or not. I attached 4 different logs - 2 from the 24h race (screenshot in original post), solo race and another endu... In all races, the positions gain/lost worked the opposite way - if you gained 3 positions, app showed that you lost 3 positions.

Also in the last race, the app stopped working weirdly - the time stopped, positions were not updated, but the broadcasting control worked. Also I was not able to disconnect and I had to force closed the app.

One question on top... I have noticed that the app does not log an incident if there isnt Driver1 in any of the cars involved. Is that a known thing?

Thanks in advance for investigating!

EDIT: Logs were not added, here is the link https://we.tl/t-pNWwz9OzNR

Last edited:
I tested it in different situations...

It happened both in team race and solo race. It does not matter if I disconnect during the race or not. I attached 4 different logs - 2 from the 24h race (screenshot in original post), solo race and another endu... In all races, the positions gain/lost worked the opposite way - if you gained 3 positions, app showed that you lost 3 positions.

Also in the last race, the app stopped working weirdly - the time stopped, positions were not updated, but the broadcasting control worked. Also I was not able to disconnect and I had to force closed the app.

One question on top... I have noticed that the app does not log an incident if there isnt Driver1 in any of the cars involved. Is that a known thing?

Thanks in advance for investigating!

EDIT: Logs were not added, here is the link https://we.tl/t-pNWwz9OzNR
The Accident thing is know about however the exact mechanism isnt.
It is noticeable during long endurance races and it does appear to happen when driver 1 isnt in the car like you said. Race Control has a feature to try and detect possible collisions even when a driver change has occured. On the stread sheet they are marked with `Possible` infront of the car numbers. This system works pretty well but is not perfect.
Its a limitation of the game i am afraid.

I will look into the logs you provided.

hi, i am having some issues with acc race control. i have fullfilled everything in settings (port, pw's and ip) but although i am in the game and the server it says "cannot connect the game, game needs to be on track to connect". what sould i do? and also am i misunderstanding the passwords that i should write? i tried connection pw as casual and spec pws and as command pw i try admin pw. can someone help me*

Hello i can't connect race control to my acc i have a message
1693562451261.png

And i can't modified my broadcasting files in acc, because it resets each time acc launches.
and i launch my game and i am in the pits with the car

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes