ACC graphics settings help

Can anyone help with the graoic settings for ACC. At 1080p the game looks average but any higher settings I cannot get good framerate. I have a Gtx 1060 and intel i7 2600 CPU @ 3.40ghz. I know its not the fastest rig. I know its ACC is beta but just looking of some advise. Thanks

Could you explain further what yoh mean by white line flicker?
Like lines that are thick enough to not flicker die to resolution/anti aliasing going on/off like lod or z fighting or texture popping or do you just mean thin borders/lines crawling/flickering when the camera/car moves?

Do you have the AA set to temporal and epic? Fxaa will always flicker under movement and temporal at anything below epic will be crap basically.
Also very little performance impact...

For example when I come round the last corner of the Nurburg, the white grid lines flicker until you get closer then they become solid. Also some of the white lines at other parts of the track do the same.
No idea what the default graphics settings are (and sadly no default button available, only deleting the config file...).
It's either normal aliasing flickering although you should see that in other games to the same amount from my experience (I'm hugely annoyed by aliasing flicker!).
Or it is some texture flickering which would be caused by the graphics settings like textures, filtering, view distance etc.

I'll just drop you my graphics settings. I'm on 27" height 3440x1440. A bit more dpi but apart from aliasing flickering, it should be gone with my settings. I don't have these issues!

ACC_Graphics_Settings.JPG

Last edited:
No idea what the default graphics settings are (and sadly no default button available, only deleting the config file...).
It's either normal aliasing flickering although you should see that in other games to the same amount from my experience (I'm hugely annoyed by aliasing flicker!).
Or it is some texture flickering which would be caused by the graphics settings like textures, filtering, view distance etc.

I'll just drop you my graphics settings. I'm on 27" height 3440x1440. A bit more dpi but apart from aliasing flickering, it should be gone with my settings. I don't have these issues!
I think you're right, you do see it other games as well. I'd like to have a look at your settings though please.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.