Resource icon

Misc ACC Broadcast/PhotoRealistic Reshade suite Reality Suite ver. 2.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
xNAPx updated ACC Broadcast/PhotoRealistic Reshade suite with a new update entry:

Broadcast TV adjustments and TV POD profiles reworked

Slightly color adjustments for Boradcast sunny profile and reworked TV pod profile for gameplay sessions and new TV pod profile for Rainy weather added

for TV pod profile camera settings are the following

Camera 20
offset lateral 12
Offset Horizontal -5
Offset Vertical 18
Angle -20
Near Clip Plane -20
Camera Shake 20
Camera Movement 20

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi! Thanks so much for your work. I tried to run it in VR (HP Reverb G2) and I'm experiencing issues with a distorted view - kind of a blurry double image as if I was drunk.

Is there a way to adjust the image?

Mmm it may be a way, but I don't have VR so I can't really solve the issue without looking at it directly. Let me check what shaders I use in the preset and I'll come back to you

Mmm it may be a way, but I don't have VR so I can't really solve the issue without looking at it directly. Let me check what shaders I use in the preset and I'll come back to you
I feel like the VR version looks a bit plain, it could greatly benefit from your reshader and I'm happy to support to get it running smoothly

I feel like the VR version looks a bit plain, it could greatly benefit from your reshader and I'm happy to support to get it running smoothly
Well thank you so much for it, I'll try to do my best if you can describe me what kind of issue you are experiencing in detail

Well thank you so much for it, I'll try to do my best if you can describe me what kind of issue you are experiencing in detail
The VR headset has 2 screens for the stereo vision effect. When installing Reshade the two images seem to be overlapping. It's literally impossible to recognize anything on the screen

there should be a fix shader for VR in the package, if you open the reshade overlay with "home" key and scroll down the list of the shaders there must be one for VR

No Idea buddy, unfortunately I don't deal with VR
ok. but once i installed the reshade everything is morphed into looking like it's vr. or is this how it supposed to look? i cant see the menu. look at the picture. is suppose to look like that? Also. what is the "home" key?

Attachments

• 20220517170454_1.jpg
    20220517170454_1.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 51
If I well remember, since I stopped the development, I set the shader perfect perspective that gives a little fisheye effect to camera, it can be disabled if you don't like by unticking the shader into reshade menu which you can activate with the "home" key of your keyboard

If I well remember, since I stopped the development, I set the shader perfect perspective that gives a little fisheye effect to camera, it can be disabled if you don't like by unticking the shader into reshade menu which you can activate with the "home" key of your keyboard
Ok thanks. i managed to fix the lens thing. Looks amazingly realistic. cool.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea