Resource icon

Misc ACC Broadcast/PhotoRealistic Reshade suite Reality Suite ver. 2.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
xNAPx submitted a new resource:

TV BROADCAST Realistic Reshade - Graphic mod

After the great success of my mod for F1 2019 ( Reality Reshade Suit (REALISM + RAY TRACING))

here ist is the 1.0 version for Assetto Corsa Competizione.

at the moment I developed only a unique profile which scalable for different needs (TV Broadcast, Cockpit camera, Photorealism)

the base profile is set on TV Broadcast

first of all you need to install the profile, the zip includes all...

Read more about this resource...

xNAPx updated TV BROADCAST Realistic Reshade with a new update entry:

New shader profiles for different conditions

New Shaders and shortcuts added to allow multiple scenarios

Numpad 0 - Letterbox effect
Numpad 1 - TV Broadcast Tint effect for Sunny weather Day/Night
Numpad 2 - TV broadcast Tint Effect for Cloudy/Rainy weather Day (to be used in addition to effect on numpad 1)
Numpad 3 - Increased Bloom effect for cockpit and driver camera (not necessary)
Numpad 4 - Increased color vibrance effect for a colorful palette (discretionary if you prefer a more colorful image)
Numpad 5 - Filmic Bloom effect...

Read the rest of this update entry...

If you mean to have a photographic look, I recommend to activate the level shader with numpad 6, remove the letterbox effect with numpad 0 and remove the 2 tint effects with numpad 1 & 2

You should have something like this

Last edited:
Thanks mate!
I've just posted an update in your regards, with a new preset specifically meant to achieve photorealistic look matching the look you get in high quality photoshot.

The main features are:
Higher sharpening
Higher contrast
No letterbox
No full screen Chromatic Aberration

You can simply switch between the two preset with Numpad -/+

Let me know what do you think of it

Sounds good, gonna check it out tomorrow. With the versions so far it looks like there's too much sharpening for me though. What do you reckon is better: turn down the sharpening or turn down FSR quality?

Well in this case you might not like the specific reshade profile I built as I Increased the sharpening. If you feel it is too sharp I suggest to activate the "filmic bloom" shader with numpad 5. Alternatively if you don't want to hit your performance and you find it too sharp you may want to remove the Lumasharpen filter.

With the new version I felt to increase the sharpening even further as if you look at online ultra high quality photos, you will see that are very high detailed and without those sharpening it was impossible to achieve such level of detail. But give it a go, you never know you might like it

Sounds good, gonna check it out tomorrow. With the versions so far it looks like there's too much sharpening for me though. What do you reckon is better: turn down the sharpening or turn down FSR quality?
Also it looks like you are using AMD FSR, while I use DLSS at quality preset with no sharpening from the in-game settings. As such quality may differ from my experience, if you cannot use DLSS, try also to decrease sharpening to 0 for FSR,it may help. Let me know

Also it looks like you are using AMD FSR, while I use DLSS at quality preset with no sharpening from the in-game settings. As such quality may differ from my experience, if you cannot use DLSS, try also to decrease sharpening to 0 for FSR,it may help. Let me know
Oh I see. Yeah my sharpening from the game is at 80 or something. I'll try it, thanks

I suspected that, basically my mod is based on my settings so I applied sharpening through reshade itself not relying on in game sharpening,

Any other feedback guys?

Last edited:
Will give you feedback if the tool works.Installed as mentioned, home (pos1) button works but when switching between between activation and deactivation (ins) I see no difference. Any suggestions?

C:\"your installation path"\Assetto Corsa Competizione\AC2\Binaries\Win64

Did you drop all the files into the zip into this path? If you open the reshade menu with the key "home" e and you go to the second tab of the reshade Overlay it should show you that "ins" is the button for disable/enable reshade effects.

If INS doesn't show you anything it means that no profile is installed or active so there nothing to actually disable/enable, could you describe me please where you put the installation files and what steps did you follow? So I can help you troubleshooting

xNAPx updated ACC Broadcast/PhotoRealistic Reshade suite with a new update entry:

Reality Suite 2.0

Not a big update per se but just un update to the latest version of reshade 5.0.2

as such I added a new shader shortcut from this latest release called PowerVR2, what it does is to blur a little the image by decreasing and interlacing the resolution of the game this might help giving you that feeling of a broadcast camera, it might be though very subjective so I left it deactivated and you can activate and disable it via numpad num 8

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back