Resource icon

Misc ACC Broadcast/PhotoRealistic Reshade suite Reality Suite ver. 2.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
I´m experiencing different problems with the shader..

There are several shaders-option which failed to compile, because of different reasons. Mostly unknown properties, f.e. Tinyplanets got an unknown property "width".

So.. is the shader working with the latest version of reshade?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-16 184955.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-16 184955.png
    45.8 KB · Views: 29
I´m experiencing different problems with the shader..

There are several shaders-option which failed to compile, because of different reasons. Mostly unknown properties, f.e. Tinyplanets got an unknown property "width".

So.. is the shader working with the latest version of reshade?
Thus project has been discontinued ypu can find the new reshade mod on my patreon

The reshade included in there is updated and should not give you errors if it does let me know. Btw those shader are not needed. And do not install reshade yourself. Use the one included in the package please

How do I turn off the shortcuts for the Numpad? They are really annoying and there seems to be even more than the ones you mentioned... Is there a Reshade guide to turn off shortcuts?

How do I turn off the shortcuts for the Numpad? They are really annoying and there seems to be even more than the ones you mentioned... Is there a Reshade guide to turn off shortcuts?
If you right click on the shader effect in reshade overlay you can delete that

Hi

I have just installed this pack and loaded up ACC...on the loading screen it asked me to update Reshade to the new version. After doing this and then reloading ACC, this suite has loaded showing compile errors

Any idea how I can resolve this? Here are the error codes listed

Thanks

Attachments

• 1000006266.jpg
    1000006266.jpg
    509.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Because the filter is based on a old version, updating reshade breaks the filter, please revert back to old version
Hi nap

I have downloaded an older version of reshade (5.3.0) when i open reshade on ACC which options do i need to activate in order to get the photo realistic version or as nearest to

TIA

Last edited:
Hi nap

I have downloaded an older version of reshade (5.3.0) when i open reshade on ACC which options do i need to activate in order to get the photo realistic version or as nearest to

TIA
you don't need to install reshade yourself, reshade software is included in the package you just need to drag and drop the files. use the photorealistic preset by selecting it in the reshade overlay

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%