Resource icon

Apps AC_TrackCycle 2.8.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm thinking about adding a chat tab, and probably a separate chat log file.
Don't hold your breath though, probably won't release a new version until the UDP API is changed.

I'm thinking about adding a chat tab, and probably a separate chat log file.
Don't hold your breath though, probably won't release a new version until the UDP API is changed.
Aha, well do what you gotta do, for now, for me, it's good that i can ban people without going in the actual server. Keeping the server clean, chatting is out for shure hehe. That damn smoothing thing, ruined everything :(

Hi ThomasGocke,

First, thank you for your work with this nice app.:thumbsup:

Could you give more precisions about cfg Template Cycle (optional) ?
What is it made for precisely ?

As I may understand, it looks like a possibility of choosing a different car-track-session lengths-weather conditions ..... etc ... using the track rotation.

Is it well the meaning of this optional Template Cycle ?

I didn't have much time free for trying this perfect app :thumbsup: until now ... that's why I'm so late to ask the question.:D

I still have to try working this app together with Stracker on our servers, but a bit later.
Once different plugins system perfectly understood it will be quickly adapted and applied.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Jempy.

Hi ThomasGocke,

First, thank you for your work with this nice app.:thumbsup:

Could you give more precisions about cfg Template Cycle (optional) ?
What is it made for precisely ?

As I may understand, it looks like a possibility of choosing a different car-track-session lengths-weather conditions ..... etc ... using the track rotation.

Is it well the meaning of this optional Template Cycle ?

I didn't have much time free for trying this perfect app :thumbsup: until now ... that's why I'm so late to ask the question.:D

I still have to try working this app together with Stracker on our servers, but a bit later.
Once different plugins system perfectly understood it will be quickly adapted and applied.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Jempy.

Yes that's correct, it's for cycling through complete server configs.
Inside of the cfg folder that contains the default server_cfg.ini you need to create some subfolders. Place a server_cfg.ini and/or entry_list.ini in those subfolders.
Then specify the names of the folders in the exe.config
for example
<add key="template_cycle" value="GT3;GT2;STREET_MIX"/>

(you can't use the [TRACK_CYCLE]
TRACKS=spa,5;ks_nordschleife,endurance,2;mugello,6;nurburgring,6;silverstone,6;imola,6
together with template_cycle, so either put the template_cycle folder names in exe.config or the TRACKS= list in server_cfg.ini)

Many thanks for your answer, Thomas :thumbsup:

It's easier to understand when explained that way. ;)
It will avoid me other tests to be sure of what I may and may not do. :cool:

hi thomas thanks for this tool very very very well done. I Wolte the MR tool yet but installing anyway wil not because it 2 dll are datein. do you have a solution for that. Many thanks for your help and answer greeting BS

link MR http://www.minorating.com/

hallo thomas vielen dank für dieses tool sehr sehr sehr gut gemacht. ich wolte das MR tool noch einbauen aber irgendwie wil das nicht weil es 2 dll datein gibt. hast du eine lösung für das. vielen dank für deine hilfe und antwort gruss BS

Hi, im loving this app. Just wondering if anyone can help me though?

When i first installed it, it would correctly show me how many drivers were connected, the track map and all that stuff..... However now it doesnt show that...... the app does what its supposed to and cycles the track at the end of the race, and the logs are working.... but on the "session control" tab the "currently running" section does not update anymore for me...... and because it says the wrong track and that no one is connected, the track graph section is therefore wrong.

The only thing i have changed since it was working was to install stracker on the same server.... does that cause some sort of conflict at all??

hoping someone can shed some light on this for me.... cheers

I hadn't free time enough to try both together ...Track Cycle and Stracker ... but I'm already sure of what your problem is:
Both are different plugins ... they may be used together ( as Stracker together with Minorating ) but in this case you may not use the same
UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT
UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS
for both of them.

In this case you should have a look at the [ACPLUGIN] paragraph of the stracker.ini
There you'll be able to determinate 2 other UDP_..... for the other plugin, Track Cycle in the case here.

Those 2 will have to be mentioned in this line of the Track Cycle config file:
<!--<add key="external_plugins" value="OtherPlugin, 11001, 127.0.0.1:12001"/>-->

As I still haven't free time enough I cannot personally try it myself, but I'm nearly sure the solution should be there.

Last edited:
I hadn't free time enough to try both together ...Track Cycle and Stracker ... but I'm already sure of what your problem is:
Both are different plugins ... they may be used together ( as Stracker together with Minorating ) but in this case you may not use the same
UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT
UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS
for both of them.

In this case you should have a look at the [ACPLUGIN] paragraph of the stracker.ini
There you'll be able to determinate 2 other UDP_..... for the other plugin, Track Cycle in the case here.

Those 2 will have to be mentioned in this line of the Track Cycle config file:
<!--<add key="external_plugins" value="OtherPlugin, 11001, 127.0.0.1:12001"/>-->

As I still haven't free time enough I cannot personally try it myself, but I'm nearly sure the solution should be there.
Ok, I'll give that a go..... Thanks for getting back to me..... Really appreciate it

I had a look, but im clearly not smart enough...

EDIT:
found another post with instructions..... will check tonight if it has worked.

Thanks again

Last edited:
just an update.... is all now working perfectly... cheers

one last question. Is there any way to use cycle tracker without running the executable?

i ask because the server i am looking at will not allow me run my own executables.... i will only be able to control the files on the system.

hi thomas thanks for this tool very very very well done. I Wolte the MR tool yet but installing anyway wil not because it 2 dll are datein. do you have a solution for that. Many thanks for your help and answer greeting BS

link MR http://www.minorating.com/

hallo thomas vielen dank für dieses tool sehr sehr sehr gut gemacht. ich wolte das MR tool noch einbauen aber irgendwie wil das nicht weil es 2 dll datein gibt. hast du eine lösung für das. vielen dank für deine hilfe und antwort gruss BS

Hi BeStStar,

you don't need to put MR into the same folder as TrackCycle, then there wouldn't be a problem with dlls. Sadly MR is not working correctly after the server changed the track, it only works until the the server is restarted. I already informed Minolin about this, but sadly he is very busy with other stuff these days. I would suggest to only use the auth part of MR, so wreckers can't enter the server.

Cheers.

leider funktioniert MR im moment nicht zusammen mit TrackCycle, MR kommt nicht damit zurecht wenn der server neu gestartet wird. Ich habe Minolin darüber informiert, aber leider hat er im moment keine zeit sich drum zu kümmern. Ich würde empfehlen nur den auth teil von MR zu benutzen, so kommen zumindest keine wrecker auf den server.

just an update.... is all now working perfectly... cheers

one last question. Is there any way to use cycle tracker without running the executable?

i ask because the server i am looking at will not allow me run my own executables.... i will only be able to control the files on the system.

Sadly no, you need the executable

Hi BeStStar,

you don't need to put MR into the same folder as TrackCycle, then there wouldn't be a problem with dlls. Sadly MR is not working correctly after the server changed the track, it only works until the the server is restarted. I already informed Minolin about this, but sadly he is very busy with other stuff these days. I would suggest to only use the auth part of MR, so wreckers can't enter the server.

Cheers.

leider funktioniert MR im moment nicht zusammen mit TrackCycle, MR kommt nicht damit zurecht wenn der server neu gestartet wird. Ich habe Minolin darüber informiert, aber leider hat er im moment keine zeit sich drum zu kümmern. Ich würde empfehlen nur den auth teil von MR zu benutzen, so kommen zumindest keine wrecker auf den server.

hi thomas thanks for the MR info hope it goes dan times soon.
it is actually possible to practice rotation server to open. have tested it but it does not go with me thank you fo an answer greeting BS

hallo thomas danke für die MR info hoffe das es dan mal bald geht.
ist es eigentlich möglich practice rotation server zu öffnen. habe es getestet aber es geht nicht bei mir danke fü eine antwort gruss BS

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.7%