Resource icon

Apps AC_TrackCycle 2.8.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
works fine. You need to register as admin (as usual with /admin thepassword) and then you can call /next_track or /change_track spa (no need to write the password together with these commands anymore)

Can we make this work with only practice sessions, based on time? that would make everything sooo much better, willing to donate also for this, very very important for us

Can we make this work with only practice sessions, based on time? that would make everything sooo much better, willing to donate also for this, very very important for us

Starting with 2.2.3 you can change "change_track_after_every_loop" to "1" in the .exe.config and it should do what you need.

<add key="change_track_after_every_loop" value="1"/>

This is a great app ThomasGocke.

Maybe you might be able to look at expanding it to a actually be server front end (sort of thing). something like.
- Restart to practice button
- Restart Session
- Next session button
- Show connect players (with car ID) with buttons to add ballast / kick players etc
- Change to a specific track within the list.

I know some of these can be done via command. Just a thought.

all good ideas. While some things would be possible, most of the things aren't accessible via server plugin atm, but I'm sure they will come. I will certainly be working on this again after AC 1.3 is out.

can you add arround 10 seconds after that message with track changing appears? so people can get the change to see it in time cause it goes away so fast, so 10 seconds before the sessions ends or 10 seconds after the message or something. other than that, i dont see anything elsei mind about it ;) the rest is working perfect. Actually maybe there is something that can be done to add those lines in the cfg.ini file automatically? we change server settings a lor, cars, tracks etc, and everytime i have to put the lines back and put the track rotation in, something that makes it so that i just need to put the tracks in and done, that is after i created the cfg file from server manager.

There actually already is a delay before the server restarts after the message is broadcasted. But the problem is something else, the time the message is shown is always the same, it doesn't even matter if the server is already down. The client just shows server message for a certain time, nothing I can do, other than broadcast the message several times. But since the message also appears in the chat window and there it doesn't vanish, I will leave it as is.
If you change tracks you need to redo those lines anyway, and in other cases you can just copy the lines from some backup file.

I get this now, after i start the server:

[System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host]
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.ReceiveFrom(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, EndPoint& remoteEP)
at System.Net.Sockets.UdpClient.Receive(IPEndPoint& remoteEP)
at acPlugins4net.helpers.DuplexUDPClient.ReceiveMessages()

Aparently this affects the admin command and maybe more, i cant change track using /next_track it sais command /next_track unrecognised, something went wrong this time hehe

Last edited:
Nar man thats all good. This happens if say you have it setup up for ie. sTracker or other apps with the specified plugin address, and if stracker isn't running it will give you that error.

As soon as you start stracker or whatever app, that error should disappear

Mine says the same
Weather update. Ambient: 28.880892 Road: 32.25939 Graphics: 4_mid_clear
SENDING session name : Practice
SENDING session type : 1
SENDING session time : 60
SENDING session laps : 0
SENDING http://93.57.10.21/lobby.ashx/ping?...ients=0&track=spielberg-circuit_full&pickup=1
SENDING session index : 0
[System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host]
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.ReceiveFrom(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, EndPoint& remoteEP)
at System.Net.Sockets.UdpClient.Receive(IPEndPoint& remoteEP)
at acPlugins4net.helpers.DuplexUDPClient.ReceiveMessages()

UDP_PLUGIN: Realtime pos interval now set to: 1500 ms
OK
UDP_PLUGIN: Realtime pos interval now set to: 200 ms
UDP_PLUGIN: Broadcast chat MESSAGE: stracker has been restarted.
SERVERCHAT: stracker has been restarted.

Nar man thats all good. This happens if say you have it setup up for ie. sTracker or other apps with the specified plugin address, and if stracker isn't running it will give you that error.

As soon as you start stracker or whatever app, that error should disappear

Mine says the same
Well i only have the in-race chat app wich i always used and never had that error, but anyway i got problems using /next_track tho, wich is important

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back