AC not generating fastlane candidate file

On two specific tracks, AC just isn't generating the fastlane candidates, I'm recording it the same way I've always done, a few (usually 2-3) fast laps, then stop and hit the exit button, but when I look at the ai folder on the track, there is nothing. AC doesn't generate the fastlane.ai.candidate file. Somehow it only generated a pitlane.ai.candidate file.

Now a few things I tried that didn't lead to nothing:
- I've saw people saying to turn off a few options on the "New AI Behavior" tab on CSP, I did it and nothing changed
- I tried to disable all the new ai behavior stuff and nothing.
- Changing the Content Manager version didn't work.
- Not using CM at all didn't work.
- The ac_time objects are perfectly fine, they are in the same way they are in any other track.
- The track surfaces inside surfaces.ini are all marked as valid, so are the kerbs.
- Re-creating the track's folder structure from scratch with a new name and all didn't work.
- Changing the car I was using to record the ai files didn't work, I tested multiple modded and kunos cars and nothing.
- I checked and re-clecked all the files inside track's folder and couldn't find anything wrong.
- I re-created most of the files inside the track's folder and didn't work.
- Creating a pitlane.ai file and renaming as a fastlane didn't work.
- I was recording the AIs on the Practice mode, tried doing it in Hotlap mode and nothing.

And weirdly enough, I tried recording a fastlane.ai in another random track I've just downloaded and it generated the candidate file without issue, so it probably is something with the two tracks themselves but I have actual no idea what, I have created them in the exact same way I di with multiple others and its the only one that has given me issues.

Any ideas on what I could try?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back