AC Modding Questions Thread

how i love wasting my sunday evening

This is terry. LOOK AT HIM.
upload_2019-10-27_17-10-35.png

it's about... driver animation, and how i dislike it.
steering is done, position is done.
The shift now... for some awkward reason is not aligned at all to what i did on 3dsmax.
i set my viewport to frames 210-230, select all DRIVER:RIG_Clave_R and below hierarchy to collapse all
upload_2019-10-27_17-12-52.png

keep the selected and export FBX... animation checked, i mean the driver worked.

And i have this result
driver_viewport.JPG
__custom_showroom_1572192458.jpg
__custom_showroom_1572192456.jpg

what am i missing...

• Deleted member 223075

I modified some URD cars to add side leds but i think i can't upload it here ? because i modified some config files and touched a little bit to 3D models

• Deleted member 223075

@LilSki I think i'm never gonna have their permission, too bad for players. I don't know why URD does not included it in their mod...

• Deleted member 223075

Never know if you never ask

I don't know how. They are only on Twitter and Facebook and i don't use them. But no problem. A member on another forums asked to add side leds on PX1 Aura, i made it for him and then i saw that most of their mods don't have them. So i maded for myself but i thinking some people will be interessted.

I don't know how. They are only on Twitter and Facebook and i don't use them. But no problem. A member on another forums asked to add side leds on PX1 Aura, i made it for him and then i saw that most of their mods don't have them. So i maded for myself but i thinking some people will be interessted.
Did you actually change the car models, or using the extra KN5 and insert features from the patch? At least the second method you are not directly touching their property, just adding to it. Like a lot of the work on vanilla content.

Have you track makers made the white lines on the track into physical meshes? How did you do it? Did you cut it out from the road mesh or does it work if you just put a white line texture about 1cm above the physical mesh and then make the white line into physical mesh also? Doing that would mean you have two physical meshes on top of each other and I remember reading somewhere that it can cause issues?

Have you track makers made the white lines on the track into physical meshes? How did you do it? Did you cut it out from the road mesh or does it work if you just put a white line texture about 1cm above the physical mesh and then make the white line into physical mesh also? Doing that would mean you have two physical meshes on top of each other and I remember reading somewhere that it can cause issues?
Do you need the lines to be physical? I think most track builders make them visual only

yea ive looked but i cant see how? Im using content manger, there is a setup section, but when i chage it from 0 to 90 it does nothing? Any ideas, is there an idiots guide XD

You can't remove it, but you have the option of setting it to transparent in the middle to help with your view. The RSS 3 V6 and RSS 2 V6 oth allow you to completely remove it, as it's more of a bolt-on in the real cars.

How do you set it as transparent on the 2019 version? Genuinely cant find the option? There is a "Halo" slider in the car setup page, but it goes from 1-90 in 1 move? set to 90 is the same as set to 1?
Unless im missing something really obvious, i just cant find how to get it out the way, remove/transparent whatever XD

Not near my desktop, but that should be it. It's just a section in the middle halo pillar that is affected, not the whole halo.
If it still looks 100% opaque and you're on a very recent csp version, please try to revert to csp p205/p207 and check back.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Forum trophies