Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly rFactor 2 events
AC GPK Imola

Tracks AC GPK Imola 1.1

Nitro McClean

Premium
Nitro McClean submitted a new resource:

AC GPK Imola - Assetto Corsa Grand Prix Karting version of the Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari

Formula One was back on the Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari last year. This track is a bit different from the usual F1 track. It is anticlockwise and, never seen on any other F1 track, the pit is, as usual for karttracks, at the outside of the track, not on the infield. Another special thing; it is in a suburb of Imola. There are people living at the infield of the track. This is usual for a street track, but not for a permanent F1 track. (I wish I was...

Read more about this resource...

Ofitus21

Premium
Did you find any way to fix this? I have the same problem, it happens on this track and Bahrain but not on Spa for me.
These issues are CSP related, simply update to a more recent build and the problem will disappear

Thank you! Really fun tracks to run with the MAD Formula and Formula Student UCM 2016 cars. Both these Formula Student cars are easily among my favorite mod cars, they are completely different from the cars that come with the game but still so well done that they work perfectly in the game.