AC GPK Albert Park

Tracks AC GPK Albert Park 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Nitro McClean submitted a new resource:

Assetto Corsa Grand Prix Karting Albert Park - Assetto Corsa Grand Prix Karting version of Albert Park, Melbourne Australia

Assetto Corsa Grand Prix Karting version of Albert Park, Melbourne Australia

The track
Albert Park is a street circuit but looks a bit like a permanent circuit, with special combinations of curves, giving it a special flow. This Grand Prix Karting version also has this special flow.

Grand Prix Karting
Grand Prix Karting tracks are F1 tracks with the layout of the original F1 track but the size, look and feel of real world kart tracks. No big runoff areas, but modern wide...

Read more about this resource...

I'm getting a weird bug: if I'm using any kart from the GoKart mod in the practice mode, then at the finish line a message pops up that a ‘cut is detected’, and the lap time gets invalidated. Drive a nice clear lap all the way through, get it red'ed right at the finish.

Doesn't happen with Formula Student or with other cars both from mods and from stock content. Doesn't happen on the 2022 version of the track, or several other GPK tracks that I tried so far. Doesn't happen in a race.

I thought that this is 100% reproducible in the practice mode with a GoKart, but when I checked one last time today, I somehow managed to get just one lap without ‘cut detected’, and then the bug was back again. So now I have this record that will apparently be stuck there unless I beat it in the race mode.

I'm not even really concerned about this problem, only I didn't even know this was possible in any sim, and can't imagine a reason for it.

BTW, among GoKarts, the 100cc model is suited to GPK tracks quite nicely.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back