Resource icon

Cars Abarth 1000 Berlina 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mmhhh that's strange... no ctd, no errors...
1) Do it again and, when you are push back again on selection screen, close the game completely
2) Go to your Documents/Assetto Corsa/log folder and send me log.txt and errors.txt
3) Try using Content Manager https://assettocorsa.club/content-manager.html (just free version is enough) to start a race with that car and tell me if it's the same
4) And is it the same with other my Abarth as well?

I going to instal content manager, I try all Abarth 1000 and not working :(

Link for errors and log :)

I'm thinking now that if you don't have Content Manager you probably don't have Custom Shader Patch too that is now required by the mod (as writtent in Overview).
https://acstuff . ru/patch/
RD doesn't accept the link so I separated the "." dot with 2 spaces, 1 before and 1 after, delete them and copy all that line in your browser
The log is clean so that should be enough to solve the problems
And you also get the benefit of that patch ;)

Last edited:
@Giuseppe Abagnale , I love this mod! These cars are so much fun, but I have a question please. When I get to a certain part of the race track (any track) the dashboard/gauges get over exposed, washed out. Is there a file I can edit to stop that from happening? I only play off-line, so I am not worried about errors that may occur with online play. Again, I LOVE these cars, but I do not like that part. I will attach photos to explain better..I hope.

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    502.3 KB · Views: 42
  • after.jpg
    after.jpg
    595.7 KB · Views: 43
@Giuseppe Abagnale , I love this mod! These cars are so much fun, but I have a question please. When I get to a certain part of the race track (any track) the dashboard/gauges get over exposed, washed out. Is there a file I can edit to stop that from happening? I only play off-line, so I am not worried about errors that may occur with online play. Again, I LOVE these cars, but I do not like that part. I will attach photos to explain better..I hope.
Unfortunately I just asked permission to use an existing 3D model.
I'm not a modeller myself so I don't know what can cause the problem and how this could be cured.
If anyone can improve/fix it, please do it and I'll share an update with credits to him ;)

Unfortunately I just asked permission to use an existing 3D model.
I'm not a modeller myself so I don't know what can cause the problem and how this could be cured.
If anyone can improve/fix it, please do it and I'll share an update with credits to him ;)
I understand. Thank you for your reply, I will keep experimenting and see if I can figure it out. Maybe someone will know and reply as well.. :)

Well, I finally figured it out. I went in CM Showroom and changed all these values to "0" on all the objects that were bothering me. (Photo shows what values I changed to 0) Works perfectly now. Excellent car, very fun to drive!

Attachments

• 20230113_190220.jpg
    20230113_190220.jpg
    521.8 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Well, I finally figured it out. I went in CM Showroom and changed all these values to "0" on all the objects that were bothering me. (Photo shows what values I changed to 0) Works perfectly now. Excellent car, very fun to drive!
It completely disables light reflections and makes it darker, not really a good idea

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back