A3PP - Beautiful PPfilter for Assetto Corsa

Misc A3PP - Beautiful PPfilter for Assetto Corsa December 2023 (Pure 0.222+)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, I've just updated SOL to 1.4 and I updated the A3PP filter for 1.4 as well. However there is a blue hue around the environment, and when I look for the screenshots for A3PP on RD it's completely normal. Does anyone know what may cause it? Thanks!
Screenshot_ddm_nissan_skyline_bnr32_ks_nordschleife_7-1-120-19-51-48.jpg

Screenshot_ddm_nissan_skyline_bnr32_ks_nordschleife_7-1-120-19-51-40.jpg

Last edited:
It seems there's a bug when switching from "default" filter (and maybe others) to A3PP_SolAE, that doesn't happen when switching from A3PP to A3PP_SolAE. It may also happen when switching from default to A3PP, I didn't test that. Anyways... the sun is more saturated, the godrays are way more intense, etc... example:
https://***********/yjujsyft
If I switch between the two A3PP filters, it fixes itself and doesn't happen until going to default and back again the first time.

Also, is there supposed to be a vignette on the auto-exposure variant?

Last edited:
It seems there's a bug when switching from "default" filter (and maybe others) to A3PP_SolAE, that doesn't happen when switching from A3PP to A3PP_SolAE. It may also happen when switching from default to A3PP, I didn't test that. Anyways... the sun is more saturated, the godrays are way more intense, etc... example:
If I switch between the two A3PP filters, it fixes itself and doesn't happen until going to default and back again the first time.

Unfortunately it's a Sol issue. Make sure to select A3PP filters before play the game.
Old A3PP has much stronger vignette

HI, i love this filter but after the last update the hue overall is very blue and saturated. what setting would fix this? thank you!

Read this older message and see if it fixes for you.

Yes this bug i figured but my picture has way more blue in the rgb spectrum. weird.
This is what I'm getting with Sol 1.4 reset, and no major CSP changes except LightingFX brightness 100% of course (and others recommended by Sol), and 100% occlusion.
https://***********/slvmyx7
https://***********/sb2mmru
Basically "default" CSP+Sol with all of the goodies turned on. I try to keep my settings updated here, a couple things I need to change, but this is very close to what I'm using, if you want all of the eye candy / features, but without any major changes to the over-all look
As you can see, if what you're getting is MORE blue than standard Sol, then something is not right with your settings.

Hey buddy, my settings are the same as yours. Except my grass fx is on medium, that's all. After changing the time of the year I got better blue hues but still more than sol for sure. Attaching the files. The first one is the a3pp filter.
20200109095102_1.jpg
20200109095114_1.jpg

@Marocco2 can you please give some advise which settings in SOL config and your A3PP config should be used to get the best visual experience? It is advised always to set SOL to default after each update but I think there are a lot of tweaks possible.

you asked for screenshots i did send it but no response? the one with the over saturated red sky..thanks.
I didn't receive any notification. Sorry for late reply. I'll look into it.

Yeah, it looks like a CSP/Sol issue
Hey buddy, my settings are the same as yours. Except my grass fx is on medium, that's all. After changing the time of the year I got better blue hues but still more than sol for sure. Attaching the files. The first one is the a3pp filter.
View attachment 342938View attachment 342939
A3PP_SolAE should be selected before running Assetto Corsa, otherwise a blue hue appears (you could fix that using reset weather inside sol plan app after switching filters)
@Marocco2 can you please give some advise which settings in SOL config and your A3PP config should be used to get the best visual experience? It is advised always to set SOL to default after each update but I think there are a lot of tweaks possible.
A3PP is already packaged with the best tweaks for Sol common usage. You could look into CSP tweaks if you read previous messages of this support section

Last edited:
I’m not sure if it will work for others but every issue I had with A3PP filter after update to SOL 1.4 was gone after I completely deleted and reinstalled the filter.

Last edited:
I didn't receive any notification. Sorry for late reply. I'll look into it.

Yeah, it looks like a CSP/Sol issue

A3PP_SolAE should be selected before running Assetto Corsa, otherwise a blue hue appears (you could fix that using reset weather inside sol plan app after switching filters)

A3PP is already packaged with the best tweaks for Sol common usage. You could look into CSP tweaks if you read previous messages of this support section
ok thanks.
Ill look into that, whats the best way to de-install it ? Sorry for the questions sachbi, salumalikum my friend.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 24 14.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 20 11.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 23 13.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 21 12.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 58 34.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 95 55.9%