A3PP - Beautiful PPfilter for Assetto Corsa

Misc A3PP - Beautiful PPfilter for Assetto Corsa December 2023 (Pure 0.222+)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Marocco2, thank you for creating this. I'm new to AC, Content Manager and installing mods. I followed a video that had me set up Sol and I installed A3PP. It shows up in Content Manager and I can see it in game, however, when I try to adjust brightness settings it seems low even at 200% exposure.

Any ideas what could be wrong?

1702535568708.png

Hi Marocco2, thank you for creating this. I'm new to AC, Content Manager and installing mods. I followed a video that had me set up Sol and I installed A3PP. It shows up in Content Manager and I can see it in game, however, when I try to adjust brightness settings it seems low even at 200% exposure.

Any ideas what could be wrong?

View attachment 713798

You can increase brightness by photosensitivity in-game inside pure config - pp section to boost exposure and regain brightness. You may also want increase iris maximum so more light can be captured.

Also look at this image on your gaming monitor. You should distinguish black boxes until N°1 or N°4. If it's higher, recalibrate your monitor.

1657121466383-jpeg.579834

Last edited:
Hi Marocco,

So I'm extremely new to modding and I was looking at your PP Filter. I looked at tutorials as well as your attached simple guide to install for CM Lite (since i only have the free version) and after downloading the zip file and opening it, I only see a "system" folder and no "apps" folder. When I tried moving only the "system" folder into the AC files, it did not work. Are there any fixes? Thanks.

Hi Marocco,

So I'm extremely new to modding and I was looking at your PP Filter. I looked at tutorials as well as your attached simple guide to install for CM Lite (since i only have the free version) and after downloading the zip file and opening it, I only see a "system" folder and no "apps" folder. When I tried moving only the "system" folder into the AC files, it did not work. Are there any fixes? Thanks.
Apps folder is not required anymore as it contained a legacy app for Sol.

You can manually go to system > cfg > ppfilter folder and drag&drop A3PP contents in the same path on AC install. After that, restart CM and you should see my filters

Last edited:
I've install A3PP filters manually by moving the files to AC folder but I still can't view PPfilters
Restart CM or play AC and change pp filters here

Also you don't have Pure installed. I recommend you to download older A3PP versions or be a member of Peter Boese's Patreon and download the latest version of Pure

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea