A3PP - Beautiful PPfilter for Assetto Corsa

Misc A3PP - Beautiful PPfilter for Assetto Corsa December 2023 (Pure 0.222+)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Marocco2 updated A3PP - Beautiful PPfilter for Assetto Corsa with a new update entry:

Redone color temp. Now it's possible to drag&drop zip inside CM

View attachment 299977
Screenshot_urd_detroit_egt_2018_acu_barcelona-city_5-4-119-18-6-16.jpg
Screenshot_urd_detroit_egt_2018_acu_barcelona-city_5-4-119-18-20-31.png

Read the rest of this update entry...

[ sorry, i asked it already on Discord channel ] Hi, i'm experiencing massive frame drops when using your filter .. i normally use Sol pp filter and get constant 90 fps in Oculus Rift VR with a full grid of FH2019 .. when i switch to your filter (A3PP_SolAE) it drops down to below 45 fps .. i have no AWS turned on. Any idea what brings this on?

You solved my problem, I will delete my comment to put you 5/5 !

Just one question, what is your settings of saturation please ?

Edit : sorry I can't modify my rating because you have respond to my comment :/

Hey there, Im trying out this ppfilter becasue the screenshots are amazing. But I found out that in triple screens the sides are almost completly black. Do you know how to correct this? Because I really want to use this ppfilter! Thanks

You solved my problem, I will delete my comment to put you 5/5 !

Just one question, what is your settings of saturation please ?

Edit : sorry I can't modify my rating because you have respond to my comment :/
I use 100% saturation for my screens
Now I'll delete my comment
Hey there, Im trying out this ppfilter becasue the screenshots are amazing. But I found out that in triple screens the sides are almost completly black. Do you know how to correct this? Because I really want to use this ppfilter! Thanks
Open A3PP_SolAE.ini and under [VIGNETTING] section set to 0 those values

What does your video settings look like in AC? What would you recommend:
- For Looks and graphics? (To get screenshots like yours?)
- For performance? (Like in a race and such with +20 AI cars on the Nord?)

What does your video settings look like in AC? What would you recommend:
- For Looks and graphics? (To get screenshots like yours?)
- For performance? (Like in a race and such with +20 AI cars on the Nord?)
Screenshot settings:
upload_2019-4-7_17-54-20.png

Performance settings:
upload_2019-4-7_18-21-47.png

P.S: Aura edit is my workbench for new parameters to be adjusted. It's equivalent to A3PP_SolAE

Screenshot settings:
View attachment 300302
Performance settings:
View attachment 300306
P.S: Aura edit is my workbench for new parameters to be adjusted. It's equivalent to A3PP_SolAE
Alright will look into this! I was also wondering if you touch the "Lighting FX" page in the Shaders Patch? And if you make any changes to the "Nice Screenshots" page also.
Thanks a bunch! - And sweet! Can't wait for more updates, them coming man!

Last edited:
Works very well and makes a world of difference. However, although it only slows the game by around 10-15 FPS during races (not a problem), it halves the frame rate during replays to under 50 .FPS. Do you know how I can minimise the frame rate drop?

Works very well and makes a world of difference. However, although it only slows the game by around 10-15 FPS during races (not a problem), it halves the frame rate during replays to under 50 .FPS. Do you know how I can minimise the frame rate drop?
Don't use SSAO

Dude I have 1060 6gb running triple screens and this pp filter works great for me. Yo should check your AC video config
GeForce had 'optimised' all of the settings to maximum for some reason. I set 'Depth of Field' to medium and it's given me up to 20 FPS during both races and replays.
Thanks for the tip.

Hi, i have a question regarding headlights: with shader patch i can choose headlights turned on and off with ai according to weather and time, although when i'm using your filter headlights are always turned on regardless the time of day and the weather. Am I doing something wrong or does your filter enforce a specific light setting range which activates headlights in all conditions? (e.g. headlights turned on at 12:00 with clear weather)

Hi, i have a question regarding headlights: with shader patch i can choose headlights turned on and off with ai according to weather and time, although when i'm using your filter headlights are always turned on regardless the time of day and the weather. Am I doing something wrong or does your filter enforce a specific light setting range which activates headlights in all conditions? (e.g. headlights turned on at 12:00 with clear weather)
My filter turns lights on even on mid day. To disable this, go to system/cfg/ppfilter/sol_custom_config/A3PP_SolAE.lua and set day_headlights to false

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.