A3PP - Beautiful PPfilter for Assetto Corsa

Misc A3PP - Beautiful PPfilter for Assetto Corsa December 2023 (Pure 0.222+)

Login or Register an account to download this content
hi I'm not really sure whats wrong but everything that's white on my car is super bright and reflective its blinding however this only happens on the livestream and photo version

Natural Mod Filter 12, Exquisite, PureLIFE, work fine with oldest 1060 3GB without Pure or Sol.
But i canot install A3PP

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2022-10-03 183644.png
    Capture d’écran 2022-10-03 183644.png
    669.5 KB · Views: 112
Content Manager cannot install A3PP automatically on my system, here is how to install manually:

A3PP.zip\MODS\A3PP\system\cfg\ppfilters
Copy the entire file to Assetto Corsa's ppfilters directory.

A3PP.zip\MODS\A3PP\apps\python
Copy the entire content in apps\python of your Assetto Corsa simulator.

However, the exposure still cannot be adjusted for me with the A3PP filter, the image is much too dark.

I do not use SOL Weather or Pure Weather

Content Manager cannot install A3PP automatically on my system, here is how to install manually:

A3PP.zip\MODS\A3PP\system\cfg\ppfilters
Copy the entire file to Assetto Corsa's ppfilters directory.

A3PP.zip\MODS\A3PP\apps\python
Copy the entire content in apps\python of your Assetto Corsa simulator.

However, the exposure still cannot be adjusted for me with the A3PP filter, the image is much too dark.

I do not use SOL Weather or Pure Weather
This filter is meant to be used with Pure/Sol weather. Vanilla weather is not supported

Hello, I'm really enjoying the looks of this pp filter, the only problem is that screenshots I take in replay mode are way too bright. First one is when take it in replay mode, and the other is when I take it in photo mode (from esc menu). I've tried CSP 1.78 and 1.79, both showed same problem.

Attachments

• Screenshot_ac_legends_gt_911rsr_74_ks_laguna_seca_8-0-123-16-24-18.jpg
    Screenshot_ac_legends_gt_911rsr_74_ks_laguna_seca_8-0-123-16-24-18.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot_ac_legends_gt_911rsr_74_ks_laguna_seca_8-0-123-16-24-28.jpg
    Screenshot_ac_legends_gt_911rsr_74_ks_laguna_seca_8-0-123-16-24-28.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 57
Hello, I'm really enjoying the looks of this pp filter, the only problem is that screenshots I take in replay mode are way too bright. First one is when take it in replay mode, and the other is when I take it in photo mode (from esc menu). I've tried CSP 1.78 and 1.79, both showed same problem.
Reset Nice Screenshot fx settings in CSP, then try again

No update planned for latest Pure and it's new autoexposure behaviour?
There may be an update at the end of February/early March if there is a need to refactor the code for newest Pure development. From what I'm seeing, it's a bit underexposed on overcast weather with newest Pure. Let me know if there is some unknown issues with it

My CM can't seem to detect any new filters even after I installed A3PP. I tried reinstalling it multiple times but there's nothing here. How can I fix this?
Screenshot (21).png

If you have Lite/Free CM version, you could use JSGME or do a manual installation (see youtube tutorial)

Installing this kind of mod is broken in CM free version, so that's why you can't see it installed
I followed the manual installation and tried to change the filter ingame via Photo mode but it's not appearing in there. Any ideas on where I can change it through other means?

I followed the manual installation and tried to change the filter ingame via Photo mode but it's not appearing in there. Any ideas on where I can change it through other means?
If it's not appearing it means it isn't installed properly. I strongly suggest using JSGME then and try it again

what does he mean by "execute uninstallsol.bat". My question is what exactly am i supposed to be doing to it? deleting it? opening it? I'm stuck at this part

Marocco2 updated A3PP - Beautiful PPfilter for Assetto Corsa with a new update entry:

I'm back

• Dropped Sol support and removed old config app for Sol (you can still download older versions. it may still work but I can't guarantee about visual quality)
  • Removed color grading and changed tonemapping to Agx (requires CSP 0.2.0+)
  • Added reflection level boost at night (enabled by default; can be disabled inside Pure config - PP section)
  • Enabled Pure Ambient v2 by default (I suggest increasing VAO values to compensate bright environments)
I wanna thank everyone who...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes