F1 2015 A blurry mess

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
Has anybody found a cure for the blurred image yet? I tried all sorts of different settings, including the hardware settings config.xml file changes (motion blur and depth of filed = OFF), but the image is still as blurred as hell. SweetFX could help...

The graphics are a big letdown in this year`s edition. It`s a shame as they finaly got the handling and FFB quite right.

Last edited:
If Codemasters only added up options for sharpening and gamma (the old games had it, what happened here?) they would cut down in half the complaints about graphics.
Well well well.....that is true IF it wasn't for the case like in GRID Autosport where they blurred the cockpits as some half assed way of being artsy, when in fact it was SOLELY for the purpose of hiding the ridiculously loveless cockpit graphics. So yeah, hate to be a pessimist here mate. I tried it twice after updates and got it refunded by Steam twice. I stick with 2014-looks better-plays better-feels better AND works PROPERLY on surround. :)

To comment on your last point: They could not-they would get MUCH more complaints. Let's hope for 2016 (a little bit)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back