F1 2015 A blurry mess

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
Has anybody found a cure for the blurred image yet? I tried all sorts of different settings, including the hardware settings config.xml file changes (motion blur and depth of filed = OFF), but the image is still as blurred as hell. SweetFX could help...

The graphics are a big letdown in this year`s edition. It`s a shame as they finaly got the handling and FFB quite right.

Last edited:
I would love to check that file out as well, I tried Googling around a lot but found nothing like that. If anyone gets their hands on it I'd really appreciate the link, thanks a lot!

(and yes, I have actually just now registered for the sole purpose of sending this message, so hey everyone :p)

(edit: god, that emoticon is terrible.)

So we a reasonable F1 game with unplayable blurry graphics. Someone finds a solution and we have to thank the mods for removing the link entirely:mad:

I understand that hotlinking to downloading files on other websites is not allowed, but for the greater good could the moderater that removed the link at least edit the post so we can look on the website in question ourselves

If not @Jorma Samuli would you please PM me the link of that website

Thanks.:)

Are you feeling lucky today? :whistling:

Thanks, mate! :) I will try it right away.

Edit: Well, it's nothing to write home about - the 'oversharpened feeling, like a badly set up monitor' kinda kills it for me. We either need to find a way to disable the post processing #%^%@#$%^& (I'm now sure we can't swear here), or we need to wait until Codemasters decide to put an option in - if that ever happens, that is (I think it's more likely the world is going to end tomorrow).

Last edited:
Yes could you also PM me whit the link or say what site it is ? That should be ok , right ?

You can lead a horse to water and all that .....

6891246_f520.jpg

Try looking at my post above again. Get your translator out and put on your Lederhosen :coffee:

No, I am not going mention a competitors website.

Last edited:
Thanks Graham :)

The mod does improve the visuals of the game. I already had motionblur and DOF turned off in the config.xml. Still the game isn't smooth enough for me.

I can't really put my finger on it, but PCars runs much much better. It's not a FPS issue since my 980Ti Gaming G1 can run the games easily at max settings.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%