911gt3 r mod

I have the championship mod installed over cm with the 2019 911gt3r.
I can´t find that mod anymore here in RD, where did it go, are there any updates?

I have a problem with the lights, the high beam is getting turned on randomly during driving. I have assigned a key to switch between high and low beam, so i can turn it off whenever that happens, but it is pretty annyoing during racing and with high beam everything is much too bright. But you can not turn the lights off completely?! I assigned a key for turning on headlights but all that changes is the dasbord lights.
Also the shift lights are not much illuminated?!

Car is very tricky to handle with snap oversteer, it has good grip when accelerating even witout tc, but while coasting with sudden steering inout it snaps and shoots off, very hard to control

what are the different engine maps actually do?
thanks in regard. Hope someone can answer

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-28 214823.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-28 214823.png
    196.8 KB · Views: 41
after two days of fighting that beast i finally managed to get a 1:38.125 in Zandvoort. Not sure if that is good for a gt3 car in ac but i started with a 1:47 and constantly had to fight not spinning out.

Car has great potential and the looks and sound is very realistic.
But 3 major flaws: Really impossible to handle after a certain point. Little to no threshold reagrding to oversteer correction. Too much steering angle and the car turns into a hovercraft. I can understand why many people have deleted that mod after testing when it came out. You feel like you can never handle it, very frustrating.
Setup therefor has to be aggressive and you have to max out everything tha´s available. TC doesn´t help anything with the hovercraft behaviour. Softest arb setting, softes spring rate rear, fast rebound rear, slow bump rate rear. Hiigh rear spoiler.
Helps a little and pushes the threshold into spinning out a little further.
Biggest key is the way you drive it, Very little steering angle, open steering as early as possible at corner exit, use every inch oi´f track width, use optimal racing line and drive smooth.
Once you can handle it it is rewarding, i think one of the fastest gt3 cars in ac, if not the fastest maybe?!
Did a 25 lap race and spon out a couple times but most of the time had a good consistant flow.

Very little mistakes will get you hovercrafted to the moon, aside from that flaw the grip is very good.

Another bug is the brakes. Even turning down the brake force to 75-80% and ABS on max setting, the wheels will lock uo immidiatley.

Third flaw are the head lights and the high beam turn on.
Other than that a very interesting car.
In case anybody even cares about me mumbling :-D

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-30 211441.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-30 211441.png
    599.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.