AC 911 Cup @ Mills Metropark - Sunday 18th June 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
GT4
Tested them all, would normally complain about the setup menu, none existent:O_o:.
But that aside, I just went through the multitude of cars and found one or two that suited me on the track, so in the end i did not really needed to do a setup on them at all, just select the car with the best balance.:)

Last edited:
GT4
Tested them all, would normally complain about the setup menu, none existent:O_o:.
But that aside, I just went through the multitude of cars and found one or two that suited me on the track, so in the end i did not really needed to do a setup on them at all, just select the car with the best balance.:)
test this its amazing https://www.patreon.com/posts/toyota-sf-r-cup-81930029 below there is a free link still a guerilla mod

test this its amazing https://www.patreon.com/posts/toyota-sf-r-cup-81930029 below there is a free link still a guerilla mod
@eN1xes
I can see why you like this car,:D:D it has a front that just wants to turn into the Apex, more so than any car i have experienced, quite amazing. Certainly a mile away from all the GT4 cars i have just tested here at Miami Bayside GT. But that aside. I think it is the best car for this I have driven in AC. it has taught me what to try and emulate in a car.
it would be a good choice for none aliens in a GT4 race, it would give a small advantage to those driving it, but still give the aliens a very very good chance of victory.:)

PS 1
it has loads of setup options, but to lose that turn in, i just left it standard.

PS 2
These GT4 cars in general are some of the best interiors, to ACC standard in some cases, and the sound from them again, in general is very good, not sure were the sound complaint came from when you compare them to Kunos in car sounds???
:):):)

PS 3
has anyone else tried this car, just in case I am in a delusional state. Does any one agree or disagree :O_o:

Last edited:

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 28 77.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • No 3pa registration pages