AC 911 Cup @ Mills Metropark - Sunday 18th June 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Great racing tonight on a tough track. I didn't have time to look at lap times or anything else on the HUD. The next turn always came straight away. With Robert constantly breathing down my neck, I even forgot to monitor the fuel level. When I crossed the finish line I still had one liter of petrol in the tank. I couldn't have done another lap. Lucky!

Great event! :thumbsup:

Didnt practice much and just loaded the setup of the Zandvoort race where I had no problems with the handling. But somehow I struggled at this track, had such a loose rear. Should have adjusted couple things I guess.
Pace was there as I could do a 1.16.2 in race but made too many mistakes. Shame as it could have been a close race with Robert and Hank but made an error after couple laps losing 5 seconds.
Congrats Reik. Thx all and cu,

Results: https://simresults.net/230618-RV5

Thanks to all for racing! I had a decent first 30 minutes but didn't really have much action apart from slowing ernie down for a few laps. Pitting early probably suited us both ernie ;)

Later I was literally thinking, these things are actually really nice to drive, compared with the normal gt3 911, you can attack kerbs alot more and catch slides easy enough. Then, coming in too fast, I hit the right sausage in the small kink chicane and ploughed it into a wall on past the sweeping left!

Got tricky then in patches as the back right tyre went off. Had fun badly drifting it about. I was way off the car ahead and behind. Hit a few more walls.

Congrats to Reik and the podium. I couldn't keep up with any of the cars coming through on blue flags!

For next week I have installed the gt-m pack on the server. Thinking Monza to give them a good rip.

Once again, great combo. Good picking Brian, and thanks for the skins!

Congrats reik, blazing pace. Just when I think I'm getting fast, there's always "a bigger fish" :roflmao:

Had a great fight with Hank as he mentioned (and Thomas in the first third too). Aside from the middle of the race with different pit stops I was glued to him for the duration of the race (got a good view of the livery I was running too :cool: ). Got very close last lap, but threw it away with my only off today at the chicane.

Good racing as always from the group :thumbsup:

I'm down for the RSS GT-M (are they GT3s, or GTLM? What's the difference? :laugh:) They drive nicely at Monza. (This weekend is also IMSA's 6hrs of Watkins Glen, another good GT3 track - "home track" bias :geek:)

Last edited:
Hi Brian;
Thanks for organizing the race yesterday, that was a great track / car combo.

Speaking of great combos: the RSS GT-M cars at Watkins!? Oh man, that's gonna be a good one!

Just one question, i purchased and dowloaded both the Mercer and the Lanzo from RSS but when I go to the server, it says that content is missing for me..? Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong..?

Hi Brian;
Thanks for organizing the race yesterday, that was a great track / car combo.

Speaking of great combos: the RSS GT-M cars at Watkins!? Oh man, that's gonna be a good one!

Just one question, i purchased and dowloaded both the Mercer and the Lanzo from RSS but when I go to the server, it says that content is missing for me..? Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong..?

Not sure.. Did you get the new updates for the lambo and the bmw?

You also need the "Bayer".
Screenshot 2023-06-19 162048.jpg

Other question: When will the Mercer be available?

Up to you Brian on the order! Watkins Glen was where I was testing these originally, but I took them around Monza last night after I made the comment and that was really fun too.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 34 77.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 11 25.0%