90s Golden Drift Spot Project #1 - Hakone Ohiradai Touge (Upper course)

Tracks 90s Golden Drift Spot Project #1 - Hakone Ohiradai Touge (Upper course) 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
skyflightmusic submitted a new resource:

90s Golden Drift Spot Project #1 - Hakone Ohiradai Touge (Upper course) - Legendary drift spot located in Hakone, Japan.

Greetings Racers and Drifters, after one and a half month of hard work, I'm now presenting my project and my first ever track map.

<90s Golden Drift Spot Project>
This project will going to reborn the legendary drift locations in Japan, acknowledging people the real deals happened in the late 80s and the early 90s, away from Initial D locations but the drifters were actually appear til nowadays.

The first location of this project is Ohiradai, located in Hakone,...

Read more about this resource...

Look, this was my problem with the map
20170710125049_1.jpg

Fixed
20170710125615_1.jpg

20170710125049_1_zpsjqdhv44u.jpg

skyflightmusic updated 90s Golden Drift Spot Project #1 - Hakone Ohiradai Touge (Upper course) with a new update entry:

90s Golden Drift Spot Project #1 - Hakone Ohiradai Touge (Upper course) V2

Thank you for all the past supports and I'm now presenting you Hakone Ohiradai version 2!

*Special thanks to TOUGE UNION for making this stunning promotional video.*

Whats new:

- A complete rebuilt map including roads and props to become more real life accurate
- New textures
- More details added into the scene
- Pit boxes up to 8

You might ask why it's version 2 but not 1.2 or 1.3 etc, no reason, I just...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, i found the error why the track is not loading ... the game could not find the coordinates for AC_PIT_0 , so I opened the track with 3dSimEd.
I saw the coordinates had a minus before the "0.0000000"s in "Position" and "Rotation", so i changed it, saved the kn5 file again and it worked :)
running CSP ver. 0.1.25-preview185

Hi, i found the error why the track is not loading ... the game could not find the coordinates for AC_PIT_0 , so I opened the track with 3dSimEd.
I saw the coordinates had a minus before the "0.0000000"s in "Position" and "Rotation", so i changed it, saved the kn5 file again and it worked :)
running CSP ver. 0.1.25-preview185
actually on the latest csp version it can be loaded again without anything modified.
i assume were some bugs on csp side that cause some old tracks cannot be loaded, same to GRID barcelona circuit

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back