69 Boss 302 & BMW 3.5 CSL @ Sachsenring 1967 - Tues Sept 28th

Carlos Diaz

Happily driving a "girly" car
291dea2302.jpg

a947e3d7e5.jpg

Servername: RD GTL Racing Club
Class: Race1: Boss 302 / Race2: BMW 3.5 CSL (BMW CSL with 430HP - numbered #870 - #877)
Track: Sachsenring 1967
Practice: 20 min
Start Time: 19:00 GMT
Qualification: 30 min Note: Instead of having 20 minutes of practice and then 10 minutes of qualification, we will have the full 30 minutes dedicated just to qualification. Unlimited laps.
Race: 2 x 10 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: Default skins included with 302 only. GTC76 Skinpack 1.0 for CSL.

Note 3: Gents, remember that the GTL events aren't ranked anymore. So please enjoy the track and the company of your friends without worrying too much about where you place on the grid. You also don't have to worry about getting a DNF.

This is a very nice track but you have keep your eyes on the objects lining the road, some of them will render your car useless if you come in contact with them. It's better to have a slightly slower pace here then go all out and push the limits all the time, doing so could mean a very short race for you.

Lets have fun.

Entry List

1. Carlos Diaz
  2. Senad Subasic
  3. Jack Smith
  4. Tim Ling
  5. Stuart Thomson
  6. Chris Butcher
  7. Kris Leeten
  8. Paulo Ribeiro
  9. Bob Hutchins
  10. Roman Kruszewski
  11. Neil Gault
  12. Nigel Atkins
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Hans Sneep

Sign me up, please.

In the lovely relaxed manner of GTL Club events these days, my vote is to go for it with Sachs67 :good: If someone gets on the wrong side of the houses, you can probably find a way back eventually, and points won't be an issue.

Had a little pootle around this track yesterday in the Boss...

Very good fun, the new FOV I'm running is particularly golod round here, very big smiles :D :good:

Not the widest of tracks, and the Boss is not exactly small, but as long as we're all considerate of each other (as Carlos mentions in the Top post), it will be a hoot.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back