50% Off "All" New Memberships! Except X members

Wolf WolfZ

Wolf WolfZ
Original poster
Premium
Dec 6, 2008
I-racing Typical, Looking after new members not All members especially not X members with 100% content loyalty. No X members, you can Pay Full price while New members who have never contributed to i-racing can pay Half Price. Great PR work i-racing, Not!

Reactions: Mark Ratzenbacher

BrunoB

Too much Goebbels
Oct 10, 2011
If I was a member and felt iRacing was sheating on me I know what I would do.:whistling:

Kurupt CDN

DirtT Tuned Motorsports
Premium
Jul 18, 2012
It may be annoying when they do this but on the other hand they had a sale for current members on black Friday which I jumped on and usually have one on father's day may it be a credit sale or subscription.

New member perk:
Saves $15 more with the new member sale compared to the black Friday sale that current subscribers had 30% vs 50%

Current members perks:
-Annual black Friday sale 30-50%
- possible Father's day or spring sale subscription or credit sale which I don't think non members can purchase to put towards a subscription..could be mistaken?
- Recruit a friend credit $10
- Race credits up to $10 credit per season max $40 a yr
-20% off for owning 40 pieces of content
- 30% for owners of 100% content
- new members = more people to race with ;)
- discounts when you bundle content (min 3)

Failing to see how they don't take care of there regulars?
Asides from steam sales, I can't think of any other racing title that rewards the regulars for using the product :thumbsdown:

Be smart, Do your homework, read the threads on the form that tell you how to save $$ and take advantage of all the sales, if you don't you only have yourself to blame! ;) :)

Last edited:

Kurupt CDN

DirtT Tuned Motorsports
Premium
Jul 18, 2012
If I was a member and felt iRacing was sheating on me I know what I would do.:whistling:
Voice your negative opinion about a game you no longer play in every thread that has started of late? :whistling:;)

Poloman

50RPM
Feb 25, 2011
Thinking of making the "leap" to iracing.
Having tried it some years before,i found it too expensive (I was a college student,with my humble G27)
Fast forward a couple of years,now while i still find it somewhat expensive for some pixels,i can actually afford it,
But is there any reason for me to renew my old account,and not create a new one to take advantage of the offer?

Wolf WolfZ

Wolf WolfZ
Original poster
Premium
Dec 6, 2008
Having tried it some years before,i found it too expensive (I was a college student,with my humble G27)
Fast forward a couple of years,now while i still find it somewhat expensive for some pixels,i can actually afford it,
But is there any reason for me to renew my old account,and not create a new one to take advantage of the offer?
About $3000 worth of Cars & Tracks, unless you would like to help out i-racing by re- purchasing them all again

Kurupt CDN

DirtT Tuned Motorsports
Premium
Jul 18, 2012
If you bought content before, I'd advise renewing your old account as it doesn't make any sense rebuying content just to save a few bucks now.
If your patient there "MIGHT" be a sale in the spring around Easter or farther days

If you didn't have content take advantage of the sale.

Last edited:

BrunoB

Too much Goebbels
Oct 10, 2011
Voice your negative opinion about a game you no longer play in every thread that has started of late?
Maybe you should keep your aggressive and goofy advices to yourself - specially in a situation where you obviously dont know what you are talking about.:roflmao:
In this situation its obvious that you dont unserstand that when I in my post use a socalled Conditional Sentence I dont express a positive or negative oppinion.
I only use something that is called a hypothetical condition.
Hehe and I dont even say what I will do if the hypothetical condition is fulfilled.:roflmao:
Conditional Sentences—Rules You Need to Know
Conditional sentences are statements discussing known factors or hypothetical situations and their consequences.
Complete conditional sentences contain a conditional clause (often referred to as the if-clause) and the consequence.
Conditional sentences are used to speculate about what could happen, what might have happened.

Last edited:

Poloman

50RPM
Feb 25, 2011
About $3000 worth of Cars & Tracks, unless you would like to help out i-racing by re- purchasing them all again
If you bought content before, I'd advise renewing your old account as it doesn't make any sense rebuying content just to save a few bucks now.
If your patient there "MIGHT" be a sale in the spring around Easter or farther days

If you didn't have content take advantage of the sale.
I havent bought anything,and thats why i am considering it,thought i dont get why people disagree with you. :S

Reactions: Wolf WolfZ