50% Off "All" New Memberships! Except X members

OZ67

OZ67
Premium
I-racing Typical, Looking after new members not All members especially not X members with 100% content loyalty. No X members, you can Pay Full price while New members who have never contributed to i-racing can pay Half Price. Great PR work i-racing, Not!

It may be annoying when they do this but on the other hand they had a sale for current members on black Friday which I jumped on and usually have one on father's day may it be a credit sale or subscription.

New member perk:
Saves $15 more with the new member sale compared to the black Friday sale that current subscribers had 30% vs 50%

Current members perks:
-Annual black Friday sale 30-50%
- possible Father's day or spring sale subscription or credit sale which I don't think non members can purchase to put towards a subscription..could be mistaken?
- Recruit a friend credit $10
- Race credits up to $10 credit per season max $40 a yr
-20% off for owning 40 pieces of content
- 30% for owners of 100% content
- new members = more people to race with ;)
- discounts when you bundle content (min 3)

Failing to see how they don't take care of there regulars?
Asides from steam sales, I can't think of any other racing title that rewards the regulars for using the product :thumbsdown:

Be smart, Do your homework, read the threads on the form that tell you how to save $$ and take advantage of all the sales, if you don't you only have yourself to blame! ;) :)

Last edited:
Thinking of making the "leap" to iracing.
Having tried it some years before,i found it too expensive (I was a college student,with my humble G27)
Fast forward a couple of years,now while i still find it somewhat expensive for some pixels,i can actually afford it,
But is there any reason for me to renew my old account,and not create a new one to take advantage of the offer?

Having tried it some years before,i found it too expensive (I was a college student,with my humble G27)
Fast forward a couple of years,now while i still find it somewhat expensive for some pixels,i can actually afford it,
But is there any reason for me to renew my old account,and not create a new one to take advantage of the offer?
About $3000 worth of Cars & Tracks, unless you would like to help out i-racing by re- purchasing them all again

If you bought content before, I'd advise renewing your old account as it doesn't make any sense rebuying content just to save a few bucks now.
If your patient there "MIGHT" be a sale in the spring around Easter or farther days

If you didn't have content take advantage of the sale.

Last edited:
Voice your negative opinion about a game you no longer play in every thread that has started of late?
Maybe you should keep your aggressive and goofy advices to yourself - specially in a situation where you obviously dont know what you are talking about.:roflmao:
In this situation its obvious that you dont unserstand that when I in my post use a socalled Conditional Sentence I dont express a positive or negative oppinion.
I only use something that is called a hypothetical condition.
Hehe and I dont even say what I will do if the hypothetical condition is fulfilled.:roflmao:
Conditional Sentences—Rules You Need to Know
Conditional sentences are statements discussing known factors or hypothetical situations and their consequences.
Complete conditional sentences contain a conditional clause (often referred to as the if-clause) and the consequence.
Conditional sentences are used to speculate about what could happen, what might have happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
About $3000 worth of Cars & Tracks, unless you would like to help out i-racing by re- purchasing them all again

If you bought content before, I'd advise renewing your old account as it doesn't make any sense rebuying content just to save a few bucks now.
If your patient there "MIGHT" be a sale in the spring around Easter or farther days

If you didn't have content take advantage of the sale.

I havent bought anything,and thats why i am considering it,thought i dont get why people disagree with you. :S

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 327 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 460 39.3%