4 New Assetto Corsa Competizione Gameplay Videos

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
1 ACC Lambo Damp.jpg

2 AC Audi Night.jpg 3 ACC Mix Night.jpg 4 ACC Mercedes Night.jpg 5 ACC Mix Night.jpg 6 ACC Lambo Damp.jpg 7 ACC Mix Night.jpg
Check out the latest ACC gameplay videos in various racing conditions and times of day.

ACC is a hot looking new title, and following the rave reviews lavished on Assetto Corsa one that is surely going to be popular with sim racing fans the world over. Benefitting from an official licence to replicate the Blancpain Endurance Series, arguably the strongest current GT3 racing series anywhere in the world, Assetto Corsa Competizione already has many of the ingredients needed to be a hit in sim racing circles.

With a tentative 'Early Access' release date of summer 2018 floated by developers Kunos Simulazioni, fans are understandably eager to learn more about what ACC has to offer when it comes to PC later this year. Luckily Kunos are aware of the interest in the new title, and as such following its public debut at the recent Blancpain Misano round, we now have not one but four new in game videos to enjoy! Feast your eyes on these beauties below:

Ferrari 488 GT3 - Misano - Dry
Lamborghini Huracan GT3 - Misano - Slicks on Damp Track
Mercedes AMG GT3 - Misano - Wet AI Race

Assetto Corsa Competizione should be available on Steam Early Access Summer 2018.

8 ACC Mix Dusk.jpg
9 ACC Audi Night.jpg

Check out the Assetto Corsa Competizione here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding this exciting upcoming sim. We intend to host some quality League and Club Racing events as well as hosting some great community created mods (we hope!). Join in the discussion today.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

What do you think of the new video releases? Looking forward to ACC? Can the new sim overtake Assetto Corsa in the popularity stakes, in your opinion? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Well the game is by Kunos, we all know what that means...........Take my money, take it now. You can have my first born and my second born, just give me early access.
And for the love of god VR.

I think...like everything else I have ever owned from Kunos, this will be very good.
Netkar namie...good.
Netkar Pro...good.
Assetto Corsa...good.
Why should or would this be any different?
As to those suggesting you'll need 'super computing' to run it properly...that logic is flawed.
A better optimized engine requires less resources and effort to run...not more.
Hell!...I'm still running every single sim I own...at high to ultra settings...with 'glass-like' smoothness...in VR...on an X79 chipset from 2011.

UE4 isn't a "better optimized" engine right from the start. It all comes down how efficient developers implement their tech into the engine. Only thing that I can tell you is that performance in UE4 games has allways been a major complaint so far, so you will need a beefy system for sure to run ACC at the visual quality like seen in the screenshot and to be on the safe side. UE4 is reletively new tech that is still in development, so it is to be expected.

I just love that at the end of all those beautiful screenshots, someone's chucked a "Disagree" react on it :roflmao: Like, it's a screenshot, what is there to disagree with?

Untitled.png

I think...like everything else I have ever owned from Kunos, this will be very good.
Netkar namie...good.
Netkar Pro...revolutionary science experiment that proved we can simulate reality.
Assetto Corsa...NetKar Pro on steroids with polish and full mod support.
Why should or would this be any different?
As to those suggesting you'll need 'super computing' to run it properly...that logic is flawed.
A better optimized engine requires less resources and effort to run...not more.
Hell!...I'm still running every single sim I own...at high to ultra settings...with 'glass-like' smoothness...in VR...on an X79 chipset from 2011.
I disagree - see “correction”

That would be truly bizarre. I've yet to come across a PC game that lacks mouse navigation. It simply wouldn't make since to abandon the mouse given its ubiquitous nature. Now if Kunos were Apple, wellllllllll, you never know, HAHAH.
Actually I really hope that next to remaining mouse support we get a polished user interface that fully embraces controller navigation on all levels - the golden standard to me in this regard were old titles of Gran Turismo GT2 I believe was a good example with shortcut button maps to all important areas and fast, simple and logic navigation.

The reason why I would like to see this is that the good old fashioned mouse navigation is the very last remnant of the old PC gaming that negatively interferes with my cockpit build - I want to get completely rid of the mouse in my sim racing setup and use a setup that complies more with what you would have in a road car wi modern infotainment system opposed to having to wield a mouse in the middle of a race to interact with apps.

I just love that at the end of all those beautiful screenshots, someone's chucked a "Disagree" react on it :roflmao: Like, it's a screenshot, what is there to disagree with?

View attachment 258800
sausage fingers - happens all the time to me especially on a mobile device.
I think it would be nice if on the RD site these icons could be spaced further apart with mobile devices in mind.

Wow...Wow...Wow...as it stands now the Audio and Graphics look amazing to me personally, so if Kunos gets the FFB and physics great (which they should)...could this be the 'Holy Grail of Sims'...I have personally have been waiting for this quality since I started Sim racing and this Sim will be a purchase for my PC for sure...kudos to Kunos.

Actually I really hope that next to remaining mouse support we get a polished user interface that fully embraces controller navigation on all levels - the golden standard to me in this regard were old titles of Gran Turismo GT2 I believe was a good example with shortcut button maps to all important areas and fast, simple and logic navigation.

The reason why I would like to see this is that the good old fashioned mouse navigation is the very last remnant of the old PC gaming that negatively interferes with my cockpit build - I want to get completely rid of the mouse in my sim racing setup and use a setup that complies more with what you would have in a road car wi modern infotainment system opposed to having to wield a mouse in the middle of a race to interact with apps.

IIRC Kunos said menus can be used with your controller/steering wheel.

Sounds are nice and detailed, but that cars need to scream, sounds are a bit muffled, tranny sound it's like a vacuum, everything it's too much clean, and dynamics are flat. Anyways this are minor tweaks that can be done easily, as the samples and overall quality sounds really good. Nice Kunos.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 12.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 11.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 10.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 50 36.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 80 58.8%