Resource icon

Tracks 3D trees for Spa Francorchamps 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Image2.jpg

I have this dark tree. what should i do?

Is this for the "SPA" track in the tracks list of the game. I really want to get these trees to work!..all i get everytime you do a tree addon is black areas around the track and no trees...can u help!...

This one and all the others are great! Thank you!
But is there a way to support seasonal adjustment with TreeFX? Or is this generally not possible?

Hi there the trees look really great, thank you for your work. Is there a distance setting I should be using as a few not all the trees seem to pop up as a come around a corner or they disappear as I look back as they get further away ?

Mark

Why so many trees? I understand for accuracy, but 87k plus trees that are 3d models is kinda... stupid. In my opinion you really only "need" the first line of trees around the track and then 2D sprites the rest of the time. Talk about killing the performance for no notable improvement to the experience. Same thing for the nordschleife.

And before you question my hardware I've got an i5-12400, 32GB of ram and an AMD RX6700 XT. I shouldn't be getting a max of 40 fps at 1080p with just me on the track...

Please take note that I'm not trying to bring hate to the table. In fact I really admire folks who share their hard work to the community for free. I'm mostly trying to understand and have a bit more critical look at it.

Bonjour, petit problème j'ai des arbres dans la grande tribune couverte je sais pas si d'autre on ce souci merci si non excellent travail :thumbsup:
Salut, merci :) .Tu as installé une extension pour la piste? Je pense que le souci vient de là, je vais essayer de faire une version qui en tient compte.
Why so many trees? I understand for accuracy, but 87k plus trees that are 3d models is kinda... stupid. In my opinion you really only "need" the first line of trees around the track and then 2D sprites the rest of the time. Talk about killing the performance for no notable improvement to the experience. Same thing for the nordschleife.

And before you question my hardware I've got an i5-12400, 32GB of ram and an AMD RX6700 XT. I shouldn't be getting a max of 40 fps at 1080p with just me on the track...

Please take note that I'm not trying to bring hate to the table. In fact I really admire folks who share their hard work to the community for free. I'm mostly trying to understand and have a bit more critical look at it.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I adjusted the LOD distances so the trees that are far from the track will be rendered in 2D (the "treelines" ). I did the same with the Nordschleife (and all my other releases). Aside from that my program detects all the trees and this version has almost all of them. I can also adjust tree density and LOD distance, so I will provide a "light" version with less trees and maybe tree models with a lower LOD. I really appreciate your critical look, it helps to have a different opinion :o)
(It also helps to have people with different hardware spec try my mods and share their feedback)

Last edited:
Hi there the trees look really great, thank you for your work. Is there a distance setting I should be using as a few not all the trees seem to pop up as a come around a corner or they disappear as I look back as they get further away ?

Mark
Hi, thanks . I experienced the same problem but I can't find why it happens. A workaround I found is to use the tree planter app (available here on RD) and use the function that hides/shows 3D trees. In my case it seems to reload all the 3D trees an fix the issue.

Salut, merci :) .Tu as installé une extension pour la piste? Je pense que le souci vient de là, je vais essayer de faire une version qui en tient compte.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I adjusted the LOD distances so the trees that are far from the track will be rendered in 2D (the "treelines" ). I did the same with the Nordschleife (and all my other releases). Aside from that my program detects all the trees and this version has almost all of them. I can also adjust tree density and LOD distance, so I will provide a "light" version with less trees and maybe tree models with a lower LOD. I really appreciate your critical look, it helps to have a different opinion :o)
(It also helps to have people with different hardware spec try my mods and share their feedback)
merci oui j'ai la version spa 2022 peut etre ça. Si non pour moi je n'ai aucune perte de FPS du au nombre d'arbres.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 77 29.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 54 20.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 56 21.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Forum trophies